melt

__

__

2023

__

[ A/N: to clarify, in this story, With U is San's solo, and it is the song that hongjoong and san filmed a coming out music video with. ]

__

When Yeosang offhandedly suggested that they all go out to celebrate the filming of the With U music video, Hongjoong was appalled to find that even Wooyoung was keen to the idea, his limbs flailing through the air as his excitement flourished and caused them all to lurch away in fear of getting hit.

"Fuck yeah! Woah-" Yunho skillfully dodged Wooyoung's elbow that had been on a straight trajectory right towards his face, dipping underneath the younger's arm with a battle cry.

Wooyoung gave him a shy smile and calmly backed up against the fridge.

"Is this not celebrating?" Seonghwa gestured offensively to the steaming stove top with the knife in his hand, frowning as he continued to dice onions.

"Why am I doing all this work if it's not even going to be appreciated?"

"I told you, hyung, I can help-"

"It's okay, Wooyoung. Just go have a seat by Hongjoong." He cooed gently, rubbing the younger man's shoulder in a kind way of saying fuck no, before sending him on his way towards the dining table where Hongjoong was already pulling out a chair for him with his feet, arms occupied where they determinedly stayed looped around San who was sitting on his lap.

Despite his struggle, he managed to pull the chair out just enough for Wooyoung to sit down, all while keeping his arms tight around San's waist.

The blond looked down at him, amused.

"I'll still eat, Seonghwa! Don't worry." Jongho reassured with a wide pair of doe eyes, leaning across the bar stool just to dip the tip of his finger into a bowl of sauce that the eldest had made specially for them.

He brought it to his lips, tongue dashing out to catch any flavor that lingered, and smiled so toothily that it made Seonghwa's head duck down in a sudden wave of bashfulness, ears turning red.

"Is it good, Jongho?" Yeosang asked, reaching forward and grabbing a handful of diced onions from the large pile on the cutting board.

Seonghwa paused his movements with wide eyes, nervously gripping his knife until Yeosang's hand was clear of the blade.

"It's delicious!"