hug

__

__

2023

__

San and Hongjoong were together when With U was released, huddled up in bed with the lights off and the curtains drawn, Hongjoong's hands running familiar paths through the younger's blond hair, lips soft against the back of his neck.

The other members were off practicing for the concerts to come, and San kept insisting they should be there too, but the company had given them the option to rest during a day like today, and Hongjoong had forced San to stay in bed with an arm wrapped around his chest.

"I'm fine, you know." San murmured, nuzzling his mouth against Hongjoong's wrist, cheeks warming up when the elder pressed them closer.

"We didn't have to take the day off."

"I know, but when's the last time we were left in the dorm alone, huh?" Hongjoong grinned innocently, nipping at the dip of his shoulder.

He pulled at the boy's neckline, trying to trail his kisses lower, but San's giggling was distracting and he was doing everything he could to squirm away from the elder, limbs flailing briefly before Hongjoong had to physically restrain him.

San didn't argue when Hongjoong pinned him to the bed with a firm hold on both of his wrists, head looming over him with a stretching shadow.

San smiled shyly, fingers twitching as his hair fell in a golden halo around him.

"That's never stopped us from having sex, darling." He laughed incredulously, missing Hongjoong's point entirely, and the elder rolled his eyes, gasping aloud when it earned him a petulant kick to the butt that jostled them both.

"Saw that, asshole."

"Yeah, yeah." Hongjoong grumbled, voice seeping low, and San scoffed at him, ready for their usual spill of pointless arguing.

Hongjoong kissed him before he could even start though, effectively making whatever tempered comment that was resting on his tongue melt into a contented hum, hands pressing back into Hongjoong's hold.

"That all you got?" San asked after a while, smiling slow and pretty just to piss Hongjoong off.

He wiggled his hips, arms jerking upward only for Hongjoong to shove them back down in an instant, the air billowing out around them, fluttering against the sheets.