bliss

__

__

2021

__

He needed this.

He needed this so badly- and Hongjoong forgot for a moment where they were, who they were, how everything between them had led to that moment right there, breaths intangible between them.

Hongjoong forgot so beautifully that he finally moved to lean in, head barely tilting, and it was enough of a sign to have San arching from his seat and grabbing Hongjoong by the face with two hands, holding him still just to kiss him exactly the way he wanted.

Hongjoong felt his entire body split apart, every nerve beneath his skin shattering into a heat that consumed, a warmth that flooded his stomach and swarmed his lungs and made him gasp into the swell of San's mouth.

His mind went dead, hands balled up in useless fists beside him, hovering in the air, but San was a pressure that just kept coming, lips moving desperately against his, and it was enough to remind Hongjoong what was happening.

Where he was, who he was kissing, and then his hands were finding grip against the slimness of San's waist to pull him closer and San was panting into his mouth, eyes huge when he pulled away to stare at Hongjoong.

San's cheeks were flaming, pink hair tousled (how the hell had that happened?), and Hongjoong wanted him back.

Wanted to taste him again, feel his hands everywhere, finally have what he'd once thought unachievable, because the night had taken a drastic turn and Hongjoong didn't know what to do with the shock jarring his bones, the happiness that was making his vision sway.

He just knew San was way too fucking far away from him.

San let out a wheezing breath, hands shaking frantically.

He looked absolutely debauched, gaze misty and lost, and Hongjoong knew what was coming even before he asked, heart rising to his throat with arousal.

San bit nervously at his bottom lip, forcing Hongjoong's eyes to follow as his teeth rolled over the swollen flesh.

"Hongjoong, can... can I-"

"Yes." Hongjoong was already reaching for him, one hand sinking into the softness of his hair, the other clutching the back of his shirt.

"God, yes, come here."

That was all San needed to stand up out of his chair and scramble his way onto Hongjoong's lap, knees bumping into the elder's hips, arms snaking over his shoulders.