4!

[𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔, 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈]

AYOOLA

I stretched.

Someone yelped.

I opened my eyes immediately in fright.

Mayowa.

How did we get here?

"Good morning, baby." She said smiling seductively before kissing me on the lips. I shrugged her off quietly.

"Mayowa, what are you doing here?" I asked her and she frowned.

"You can't be serious." She said getting up and her boobs that were bare jiggled. I turned my eyes away.

I was drunk last night and I had sex with my supposed bestfriend.

Again.

"D'you want to tell me you didn't enjoy yourself when you were on cloud nine yesterday night screaming my name out of those juicy lips." She got on me, straddling me before leaving dainty kisses on my chest.

"Mayowa, we're supposed to be bestfriends. You forcefully kissed me at the door earlier and now from clubbing, we're on my bed in my apartment." She peered at me with those cat eyes. It took all restraint in me not to stare at her boobs that were dangling above me.

She got off my body and walked nakedly into the restroom.

I sighed.

I got up quickly and changed into my shorts before flying out of the room being fully aware that I might not be able to resist her the next time.

I thought of what to make for breakfast and decided on sausage and omelette.

I was settled on my dining table having my nice breakfast when Mayowa walked in with her bag and heels in her hands.

"Where are you going?" I asked her and she hissed still walking to the door. I stood and went after her.

"Can you let me be? The last thing I need is a man who invalidates my feelings. We had sex. With consent and now fast forward to morning, you make it feel like I drugged you and went ahead to rape you." She says too calmly.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that. We're bestfriends and what we did last night was wrong. What if Carl finds out?" I ask and she scoffs.

"When we were in uni, we always fucked and Carl knew every single time it happened and he never had a problem then, why would he now?"

"That was uni-"

"Even better now, we're consenting adults." She says and I nod already exhausted from the childish banter.

"What are you saying?"

"That we should-you shouldn't pin it on me like I raped you or something."

"Okay, fine. I'm sorry, Mayowa. Can we go have breakfast?"

"I'm fine."