15!

[You made broken things whole again. Me. You made me whole again]

The chauffeur and the luxury car reminded Stephanie of who she was and who the Demilades were. Just in case she had forgotten.

She had never seen this car before and when Ayoola had come to her apartment to get her, she wasn't expecting it either. Neither it nor the chauffeur who drove it in an nice looking suit.

Ayoola's hands grazed hers. "Hey, are you okay?" She nodded.

She wasn't. She was extremely tense. Nothing was making sense. Was she making her mistake going to the party of multi-billionaire?

She didn't know and wasn't sure.

"Where is this party again?" She asked when they eventually got to marina.

A fucking marina????

He chuckled.

"One of my father's properties. A marina. He's hosting his party here on his superyacht."

"Eh? Your father has a yacht?"

"A superyacht."

Suddenly she couldn't understand anything anymore. He was speaking super-rich language and she couldn't relate.

She knew that superyachts are worth tens of millions of dollars. She had googled it up one morning at 6 when she woke up from a dream where she was having a party on one. She had woken up that morning with a smile on her face.

That day she knew the universe was telling her that she was going to be stupidly rich. She didn't know how but she believed.

"The resort is where his guests who flew from across the country would be staying. All expenses paid by him." He said and she nodded.

"We're going to be in the resort too?"

"Hell no. We are going to be in the yacht. I heard it had about four to six cabins for family. So I don't know. But the party is happening on this very yacht."

Chief Ayodele Demilade Babatunde was super-rich. Not the normal rich you hear around. This is the type that makes you own a superyacht worth millions of dollars in your name.

It was crazy.

"I know it's hard to take in. He spends his money on useless things. Let's get down. Everyone's waiting." He called out to her. The chauffeur had opened the door for her to get down. She thanked him and locked arms with Ayoola.

They looked like a power couple in their matching outfits. Stephanie looked exquisite in her blue sequinned sleeveless dress that stopped at her feet. It was fitted hence accentuated her curves and the corset snatched her waist.

Ayoola, on the other hand slayed in his blue and black patterned tuxedo and black suit pants. It looked extremely expensive and so it was.

They were ushered into the yacht and Stephanie did a bad job in keeping her mouth closed.

This superyacht exuded wealth in all its grandeur and opulence with rich woods and rare metals. It boasted of a panoramic view of the ocean and it was indeed beautiful.