11!

[How can I give so much of myself to a person and it'd all come to an end?]

~~~~~

I know I had sworn not to come on this date with Lolo's son, so tell me why I'm sitting across Kamsy right now.

Yea, Kamsy from the cafe.

"I still can't believe you're she."

"And I can't believe you know my mom." I said I'm reply to his words.

We were sitting at an exquisite restaurant. You know the type that screams CLASS. It's a five-star so you get the vibe. Some stupid classic song was playing in the background.

"Why is that a problem? My mom and yours have known each other for a very long time now and we're just meeting." He said sipping his wine.

"Well not technically. We've met at the cafe a few times. Gosh, this is unreal. I can't believe I'm on this date with you." I said covering my face with my palms.

"Okayyy! So tell me about you?" He said smirking. For one, he looked really good in those tux he came in.

"I have a man. Yea, I'm off the market but somehow my mom wears her controlling bitch costume and tries to oversees what goes on in my life. Heck, this is a horrible date and I'm bored out of my mind. If I should stay here one more minute, I might end up throwing up. Thank you for your time." I stood up and gathered the pretty dress Mom had delivered to my apartment this morning.

I huffed as I got into my car. I hit my head on the steering wheel a couple times before roaring the car to life.

I stopped at Ayoola's apartment immediately I got back. I just wanted to see him.

He answered the door. He didn't seem happy. Of course. I had told him about this date and he was so angry I was actually doing it.

"Hey."

"Hey." He got in leaving me to lock the door after myself.

"Oh Carl you're here." I said when I saw Carl on the couch with a controller in his hands. Ayoola joined him on the sofa with an identical controller. They were playing video games.

"You look pretty. As always." He said and I offered a sweet smile.

"Thank you. You look bad." I told him and he chuckled.

"I love this girl." He said to Ayoola who didn't move a muscle or react like someone spoke to him.

"Ayo, we need to speak." I said looking at him but he ignored me completely. "Please."

"Ugh. Ayo, don't make the woman beg." Carl said and Ayoola stood thankfully.

"What?" He said with his eyes boring holes into me.

"Let's go somewhere private." I suggested and he walked ahead into his room. I followed and shut the door.

His room was neat as usual.

"I understand your anger-"

"Do you? I pleaded with you to not go on that date." He said bitterly and I just wanted to cuddle with him.