6!

[𝑰 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒂 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏]

~~~

I had managed to lock myself in my apartment for three days straight. I got a call from the office and Mr Phil sent a message concerning the book I had submitted.

He said that the work didn't look like something from me. It was new and it wasn't a good kind of new. He gave me enough time to work something better out.

The three days I spent inside were backed by fabricated lies I told myself. I told myself I was reflecting; I was just regretting and hating on myself. No way that is reflecting.

The most embarrassing highlight of my day would be seeing Ayoola again after that kiss.

I don't know what came over me. I can't even remember the last time I was kissed. I do and it's been a while.

He's also one of the reasons I don't want to come out. Imagine bumping into him after that night.

Premium embarrassment.

But today I had to go out. I NEED to go out. Firstly, staying in is so depressing. A lot of depressing thought floods your mind.

I had to go get a package and it had already arrived. I received a call a few minutes ago saying a package was waiting for me downstairs.

I washed my face thoroughly given I looked like a wreck. I decided to leave my pajamas that way but draped a shawl over my shoulder.

My foot found the Adidas slides by the door and I opened the door and walked out.

It was obvious the Lord was angry with me today because what the hell?

After I did the signing and formalities, I took the package from the delivery guy, I caught those grey orbs staring at me from afar.

He was by his car talking with that short little miss I saw him kissing the other day. She was talking to him and his eyes were on me.

When I noticed the girl turn to me, I increased my pace and walked faster into the building. I dashed into the elevator leading me back to my apartment.

I fought with the wrappers of the package once I got into my condo. I wondered what would be inside cause I wasn't expecting anything so imagine something showing up just like that.

I gasped when I saw its content. It was a purple-themed snack pack containing lots of purple chocolates and Oreos and wafers.

But who is this from?

That's when I saw a note by the side. It was a handwritten note.

𝑯𝒆𝒚, 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒑𝒉.

𝑰 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕, 𝒎𝒂𝒋𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒈𝒊𝒇𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖.