T H I R T Y S I X

I hurried up towards Miya's front door, meeting it with a few resounding knocks before finally getting someone to open it

I hurried up towards Miya's front door, meeting it with a few resounding knocks before finally getting someone to open it. "Miya please, I need yo-"

"Ew." A tiny voice spoke out from below, causing my head to quickly drop down at the sight of her little sister, Hitomi. "Why are you all sweaty?" She bluntly asked as the sleeves of her painfully adorable penguin onesie hid everything but her face.

"Is your older sister at home?" I asked with a frantic voice as she took a moment to observe me.

"She's in her room helping Atalia with her braids." She answers after a short pause, seemingly reluctant about my presence. "Why?"

"Leone is missing and I need their help to find him." I responded.

Hitomi quickly gasped in shock, her face quickly faltering. "Oh no! Leone?" She breathed out, rapidly moving aside to let me in. "We need to find him! He's the only one willing to play dress up with me!"

I quickly knelt down and pressed a gentle hand against her cheek in attempts to calm her sudden flurry of emotions down. "We'll find him, I promise, okay?"

"Okay." Hitomi nodded as she closed the front door behind me. "Just make sure to knock really loud, Miya's kinda deaf."

I headed straight for Miya's room, hearing lowly laughs and playful whispers emitting from the other side. "Hello? Miya, I need your help!" I quickly regretted my decision to barge in without knocking as I unknowingly landed my gaze at the sight of Miya and Atalia kissing each other on the bed. "Oh god-I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" I rapidly averted my gaze and left the room.

A burst of giggles emitted from the other side as I could hear someone coming towards me. "It's okay, Dydan." Miya reopened the door and smiled. "Come in."

"What's up?" Atalia waved at me from the bed, furrowing her brows down at my panicked expression.

I let out a shaky breath and gulped. "I didn't mean to bother you guys, but I was wondering if you've seen Leone at all?"

Miya shared a mutually confused glance with Atalia before turning to face me. "Um-no." She crossed her arms and walked closer towards me. "Why? Is everything alright?"

The thought of not knowing where Leone was began to freak me out more. "We had a date a few days ago, and those assholes from your school tried to mess with us. Leone and I had to split up and I've been looking for him ever since."

"Wait what!? What do you mean you had to split up!?" Atalia immediately got up, her tone growing to be interrogative. "Leone can barely walk, you should've stayed with him."

"Atalia." Miya whispered out in attempts to calm her down, her tone filled with empathy before resting a gentle hand on my shoulder. "Tell me everything you remember."

"Well we were at Cloud Lake." I bit with a shaky voice, trying my best to gain a recollection of everything. "We we're on a date and that's when I told him the truth about everything. The Blood Bond, what I am, what it means for it to be stalled-everything. Then all of a sudden a search party for Hudson caught up to us and just as we were about to leave, that's when Eric and Joshua decided to mess with us. Eric ended up running after him while Joshua and I got in a fight. After I knocked him out, I ran as fast as I could to the train station. I told Leone that I'd meet him there but he never showed up."