30 | Simple Date

"It's so cold you can see my breath," Komaeda complained.

"I don't think it's that cold," Hinata said.

"That's because you're hot,"

"Am I?" Hinata laughed.

"You know what I mean. You're like... naturally warm,"

Hinata nodded. "Do you want me to warm you up?"

"Hm? How?"

The brunet cupped Komaeda's cheeks. "You're cold as ice,"

The pale boy closed his eyes as he leaned into the warm touch. Hinata then gently took his hands into his own and kissed them.

"Aaah?!" Komaeda yelped. "In public??"

"Yeah." He put his hands on the other boy's hips and pulled him a bit closer. "I don't really care what people think about us anymore. I just wanna hold you like a normal boyfriend no matter where we are." Hinata kissed his forehead.

Komaeda smiled and hugged him. "I want that too,"

"Good. Then let's do that,"

The pale boy nodded. "Mhm. I'm so tired... can I take a nap?"

"Where?"

"I don't know." He shrugged. "Can you carry me like a princess?"

Hinata chuckled. "Sure,"

A few hours later, they were watching a movie together. The couple in the movie moved into a house.

Komaeda put his head on Hinata's shoulder.

"Are we gonna move in together too when we're older?"

"For sure,"

Komaeda smiled. "I'm gonna make the best meals every single day,"

Hinata laughed. "I can't wait,"

"And we'll have a lot of pets, right?"

"As many as you want." Hinata closed his eyes. He had been thinking about this a lot. He knew it was a bit crazy to already dream about getting married, but he felt so close to Komaeda. It wasn't just a normal high school crush, it felt like actual love. He didn't get embarassed when someone mentioned their relationship, he was proud to have Komaeda as his boyfriend.

"Can we get an engagement ring that's... pink? No, green!" Komaeda said.

"Green sounds good to me,"

"I don't need it to be a specific gemstone or anything! I don't need it to be expensive!"

Hinata kissed his forehead. "I'll remember that for the future,"

"Woah, does that mean you wanna propose to me??"

"Obviously,"

"Really?"

"Yeah. I'd do it right now if I could!" He kissed him.

"You would??"

Hinata grinned and got up. He put his hands into his pockets to feel around for anything. He grabbed his keys and got down on one knee.

"Huh??" Komaeda gasped.

Hinata held up the ring of his Keychain. "Will you marry me?"

"Yes!!" Komaeda jumped into his arms.

Komaeda put on the Keychain ring. "Haha! I am honored to be future Hinata-san!"

Hinata kissed him again.

I just wanna clarify that they're not being serious. They're just being silly teenagers in love.