37 | Future

This is not the last chapter.

The Hinatas were in a store. Komaeda saw a picture frame with a stock image of a baby inside. He stopped walking to look at it.

"Nagito? Are you coming?"

"Look," He said, pointing at it.

"Do you want that picture frame?"

Komaeda shook his head. "No, look." He picked up a plush bear for babies. "Here,"

"Do you want the bear? I don't get it,"

"Hajimeeee!" He complained.

The brunet chuckled. "Sorry, babe, I just don't know." He hugged him from behind. "If you tell me, I'd love to help you with whatever it is that you want,"

"You're supposed to know." He pouted.

"Babe, can't you just tell me?"

"Fine. I want a baby,"

"Ohh. I... have a lot to do today. I promise we can talk about it soon, but not today, okay?"

Komaeda sighed. "Alright. But at least think about it, please. If you do-" He wrapped his arms around Hinata's neck. "-I might give you a reward,"

"A reward?"

"Mhm. Maybe something we talked about last night." He smiled and kissed his cheek.

"For real?"

Komaeda nodded.

"Yeah! Deal!"

-

When they got home, Hinata got out his laptop. "So, will I get my reward?"

"Well, you seem like you thought about it during the drive home, so yes. You can have my heated blanket tonight,"

"Thanks, babe, you're the best." He gave him a quick kiss and sat down to work. The brunet had a bunch of paperwork to deal with for his new client. Being a lawyer wasn't easy.

In the meantime, Komaeda decided to make some food for his husband and himself. It wasn't anything big, just a salad.

"Here you go, Hajime." He placed a bowl next to him.

"Oh, thanks, honey. I'm sorry, but this will take a while,"

"That's fine." He kissed his cheek. "Don't rush yourself." Komaeda went to do some laundry and clean the bathroom. He didn't have to do as much work from home as Hinata, since his class hadn't written any tests yet. He had to prepare lessons and homework, but most of the time he did it a while in advance.

Once he was done, Hinata was still working. Komaeda didn't know what to do. He didn't want to relax while his husband was making money.

"Hajime?" Komaeda asked, walking towards him.

"Yes?"

"Uhm, when are you going to be done working?"

"I'm not sure, but it won't be that long,"

"Alright. I'm gonna go on a walk with Yumi,"

Hinata nodded. "Okay. See you later, babe,"

After 45 minutes, Hinata was done working. He found Komaeda laying in bed, asleep. The brunet smiled and took a photo of him. He laid down behind him and hugged his husband.

Komaeda woke up at that. "Hajime?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you done with work?"

"I am,"

"Are you hungry?"

"No,"

"Do you need me to-?"

"No thanks." He let go of his waist and then wrapped his arms  around him again, so he was holding Komaeda's arms too now. "I just wanna hold you, if that's alright,"

Komaeda smiled. "Mhm." He closed his eyes.

"Do you want to fall asleep or can we talk?"

"We can talk,"

"Alright. So about earlier, are you sure?"

"Yes. I'm more than sure,"

"Okay. Me too. I want to have a child with you,"

Komaeda smiled. "I can't wait,"