Chapter 6 | the things that go unsaid

School was back in session. There were some security guards assigned around the school since the incident. Everyone looked wary, but tried to go on as usual on a normal school day.

But it wasn't normal.

Uzui was less boisterous than usual, and that was concerning in itself. His best friend, Kanroji, had been awfully quiet on their first day back to school.

A cloud of dread hung over everybody's shoulders.

Iguro tried to focus on the lesson, but his mind kept wandering. It was only one murder, and it's just a matter of time before the killer was caught, right?

Oh, how wrong he was.

2 days later, there was another murder. This time, it was a guy who had confessed to him a few days back.

Iguro started to think that this was tied to him somehow.

Snap out of it! It's just a coincidence that it was him, right? You'll be fine. Completely fine...

School was closed once again. He had only gotten the news this morning from the group chat with his friends. He wasn't too caught up on school news, and was actually about to head out until Kochou pinged everyone and told them about the sudden incident.

So now, he was sitting in bed, his phone dinging with notifications every second as he tried to sleep.

...

MitsuMitsu: I'm getting worried, this is the second murder in school

ohagi>>>: its 6am, cant we talk abot this anothe time?

Hiss: *about and *another

ohagi>>>: shut the actual fuck up

Shinobu-san~: Are we just gonna ignore what Mitsuri-chan said? @Giyuu wake up.

Giyuu has logged on

Giyuu: What.

ohagi>>>: gtfo loner.

Giyuu: Ok.

FlashyBoii ;): i dont even know who the guy was

FlameBoy: I'VE SEEN HIM AROUND A FEW TIMES

Hiss: do you have to type in all caps?