Chapter 10 | pain changes people

Iguro closed his eyes as tears fell down his face.

The only thing he could hear was the blaring of police sirens.

He couldn't help it anymore.

He fell to his knees as his eyes filled with more and more tears. He let them fall down his face until it was an entire waterfall of tears.

He didn't care if he looked stupid. He didn't care if anyone was watching him in such a state.

It didn't fucking matter.

Because his best friend...

Was dead.

He wiped his tears. The cops were ushering him out of the crime scene. He knew he should leave.

So he got up and left, letting his tears bottle up.

......

He collapsed onto his bed.

And all his tears began to fall again.

He fisted the sheets and buried his face in his pillow.

He barely registered the vibration of his phone from an incoming call.

He sloppily fished for his phone. He brought the screen to his damp face and looked at the contact name. It wasn't a single person.

It was an incoming call from the shared GC.

It was Uzui who started ringing everyone.

Iguro was pissed. Uzui really just had the perfect timing. He declined the call.

Uzui's dumbass continued to ring him until Iguro finally gave up and answered. He muted himself so nobody would hear his cries.

"Hey, Iguro..." came Uzui's voice from the speaker. He rolled his eyes and moved to the chatbox.

"what do you want" he typed.

Uzui muted himself for some reason. "well, we heard what happened... with Kanroji"

Oh.

Iguro left the call.

Uzui didn't try to ring him again. He simply typed to him.

"We understand you're upset" Uzui typed. Iguro stifled a laugh. Upset? That was the understatement of the fucking century.

He didn't know what came over him, but he grabbed his phone and threw it into the far side of the wall. He ignored the constant rings from his phone as he sobbed into his pillow.

His head was scrambling.

Even now, he couldn't believe she was dead.

He laid there and cried.

Cried until his throat was sore.

Cried himself to sleep. 

......

Uhhh... yeah Iguro angst. 

Uzui muted himself because he was crying too. 

Yeah. That's all.