Chapter 2

Third POV:

Third POV:

"Listen humans, I don't have time to play these games. Now listen to your God or I'll have to punish you."

They didn't reply but all of them pulled out their weapons and were ready to fight Y/n. Y/n didn't seem to like their response, but she didn't give them a choice but to fight them. She transforms into her Herrscher form and is ready to fight.

"Wait! You can't fight here!"

All of them stop what they are doing and look at where the source of the voice came from. A dark gray and white rabbit with large ears and blue eyes. They wear a tall, modified hog-head hat and a large-collared coat that conceals their arms from view.

"Don't you know that the Astral Express will be destroyed if you start fighting in here!" Pom-Pom said, who is angry at them for causing a ruckus.

"I'm sorry, for I was the one who caused the fight." Welt apologies, as he removed his weapon on him. The others did the same thing and apologize to Pom-Pom.

Y/n in the other hand didn't change back into her human form but slightly amused to see that the humans apologize to a talking rabbit.

'What a cute talking rabbit... I want to pinch their cheeks!' Y/n thought.

"I was only removing a dangerous Herrscher here in the express. Who knows they'll start destroying the place." Welt said.

"Well you're the one who initiate the fight. I don't even know why am I here if you're going to remove me." Y/n glares at Welt.

*Sigh* "We found you sleeping through space and decided to save you. We didn't know that you are a dangerous "Herrscher" what Welt said." Himeko explained to Y/n.

"Mr. Yang, what is exactly a Herrscher?" March 7th asked.

"Back in my homeworld, a Herrscher is an envoy, or rather apostle of the Honkai, who inhabit human vessels that are capable of adapting to it, manifesting out of the host's negative emotions. Herrschers, as their title suggests, effortlessly transcends human capabilities, are capable of bending worldly laws to their whim and command entire armies of zombies and Honkai Beasts, to overwhelm and destroy human civilization, the goal of the Honkai." Welt explains.

"So she isn't exactly an Aeon..." March 7th mumbles.

Y/n who hears their conversation, who's likely interested to know what March 7th said about Aeons.

"What's an Aeon?" Y/n tilts her head of confusion, not knowing an Aeon is.

"An Aeons are godlike beings who preside over the galaxy. Each Aeon is associated with a Path, by which the Aeon can use this energy as they please, but they are also bound to it for the rest of their lives." Welt explained.

"Are Herrschers more powerful than Aeons?" Dan Heng asked.

"I once confused Herrschers and the Aeons, but I soon discovered the two are different in nature. Both of them are powerful but both of them are different." Welt said.

"What are we going to do about her?" Stelle gestures at Y/n.

"The three of you are going to watch over her when we arrive. Who knows she'll start attacking us." Welt said.

"If you do know that I stop destroying mankind because someone convinces me to see the beauty of this world." Y/n said, as she finally change back into her human form.

All of them turn their heads to Y/n, they are surprised to know that someone convinced her to stop destroying mankind.

"And the person who stopped me is the person I admire, Kiana Kaslana."