Chapter 8

Y/n's POV:

Y/n's POV:

"Ah! Ahhhh! What the heck!"

I was disturbingly woken up by someone who let out a terrified scream outside my door. I stretch out my body, get off the bed, and left the room to meet up with the trio.

"Good morning, Y/n!" March greeted me

"Morning..." I let out a yawn.

"Hey. Did you hear that?" March asked.

"There's a group of Silvermane Guards at the entrance... and I don't think they're here to say hi." Dan Heng said.

"If this our escort, it's less friendly than I was expecting." March said.

"You guys are assuming a lot. All I can see is their helmets." Stelle said.

"...I just have a feeling." March said.

"Let's go and meet them. We won't know until we're down there." Dan Heng said.

All of us went outside the Goethe Hotel to meet up the Silvermane Guards. One of Silvermane Guards approached us.

"Hey! Commander Bronya is waiting for you all down below. Hurry up and go see her. And no tricks!" A stern Silvermane Guard said.

"Are we... in a lot of trouble?" March asked.

The guard didn't reply then said to hurry up to meet up Commander Bronya. As we went down, we saw Bronya waiting for us and she was with someone we don't know.

"Huh? It's you... you were there at the Fort..." March said.

"I am Bronya Rand, acting commander of the Silvermane Guards. In the name of the Amber Lord in the highest, and under order of Supreme Guardian Cocolia Rand, I hereby arrest the suspected infiltrators under of plotting to incite rebellion." Bronya said.

'Huh, so her last name isn't Zaychik then.' I thought.

"As agent of the supreme guardian, I herewith temporarily strip you of your freedom of action and speech. When you are tried by the adjudication panel, you will be given the opportunity to defend yourself against the accusations." She said.