Chapter 14

Y/n's POV:

Y/n's POV:

I woke up from the dream I have or should I say a memory. I sat up from the bed I was lying to and look around to an unfamiliar room, I decided to leave the room and find the others. As I left the hotel I saw an old man appears to have a mechanical left arm waiting for me.

"You're finally awake, your friends were worried about you for sleeping so long." The old man said.

'I wouldn't say they were my friends, more like an acquaintance.' I thought.

"How long was I asleep?" I asked.

"About 2 weeks." The old man replied.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Oleg, leader of Wildfire." Oleg introduce himself.

"You're awake, I'm glad it wasn't serious." The blue-gray haired woman said, as she approach us.

"You're the doctor that I saw back at the clinic." I said.

"You're right. We haven't officially met, my name is Natasha." Natasha introduce herself.

"I'm Y/n." I said.

A few minutes later...

Stelle, March 7th, and Dan Heng went back in Bolder town after the battle of their intense fight with Cocolia. The trio saw me, Oleg, and Natasha chatting.

"Natasha! Oleg! Hope you didn't have to wait too long. And Y/n, you're finally awake!" March said.

"Oh! It's them!" Natasha looks at the Trailblazers.

"You kids move fast! By the look on your faces, I assume you come bearing good news?" Oleg asked.

"Mm-hmm, you bet! You might not believe this, but we summoned up all our strength, and then..." March was about to continue but she felt a disappointed stare from Dan Heng and Stelle.

"...Uh, maybe Stelle should do the talking. I'm no good at serious stuff- I'll probably say something I'll regret." March said.

"The guardian sacrificed herself to seal the Stellaron." Stelle said.