Chapter 12

Third POV:

Third POV:

"Did you just appered out of nowhere?!" March exclaimed.

"Where did you go?" Dan Heng asked Y/n.

"I got bored and wanted to explore. You humans are so boring, I wonder why Kiana wanted to save humanity..." Y/n whispered the last sentence.

"So you know this little girl? I happend to save her from those vargrant." Seele said.

"It's you..." Bronya looked uneasy upon looking at Y/n, remembering what happend to her guards at their fight. Bronya shake her head.

"Nevermind." Bronya averted her eyes at Y/n, then she gaze at Seele. "You kidnapped me and bought me to the underground. What is the meaning?

"Hmph, listen to her. "What is the meaning of this?" ...She still thinks she's an Overworld princess. Do you know what's become of us down here while you live the easy life? Did you even consider the fate of the Undeworlders?" Seele asked Bronya.

"The Silvermane Guards aren't "living the easy life." We are constantly engaged with the enemy, defending Belobog from the scourge of attacking monsters... And protecting all those above and below the surface." Bronya said.

"Hah, do you even hear yourself? You? Protect the underground? Redeploying every Guard to the surface, sealing off the only passageway... Protecting the so-called Architects, more like it." Seele said.

"The Madam Guardian has her reasons..." Bronya said.

"Hmph, Enough talk, you're coming with me. Chief Oleg wants to see you, and he's got more than a few questions." Seele said.

"Perfect, Miss Seele! We were just on our way to pay Chief Oleg a visit ourselves. Room for a few more?" Sampo asked.

"Fully booked." Seele said. She shifts her gaze at the trio. "...Who are they?"

"I'm Stelle." Stelle introduced herself to Seele.

"...What good is your name by itself!" Seele said.

"Well its this: The chief's in the market fo specific talent, an urgent request. So i'm taking them to see him..." Sampo explained.