Chapter 16

Y/n's POV:

Y/n's POV:

I flutter my eyes open to see a blurry figure in front of me, I blink three times to clear my vision. And to my surprise, I see no one in front of me.

I sat up from my bed and stretch my body, I looked at the side table and see the robot isn't waking up. I looked at the digital alarm clock to check what time is it and it's 3am.

Suddenly my stomach started rumbling, it looks like my hunger is the cause of my awake. I left my room and went ahead to the kitchen to get a midnight snack.

When I got there I saw March and Stelle in the kitchen trying to bake something, they noticed me coming in and wave at me.

"Hey Y/n~!" March greeted.

"This is the first time we see you awake this early." Stelle said.

"I was searching something to please my stomach." I looked away trying to hide my embarrassment.

"So you're hungry, is that why you were awake?" Stelle teased at me.

"Be quiet human. You know I'll end your life in a second." I threatened them.

"Fine, fine." Stelle shrugged as she continued what she was doing.

I went to the refrigerator then opened it and saw what was inside of it. While I was looking for food to appetize me, I could hear the conversation between Stelle and March.

"I'm not Rika.... I'm not Rika..."

"You've been mumbling about that over and over again, March."

"Ughh... I could never get Yoosung's happy ending and he keeps comparing me to his dead cousin!"

"Luckily for me I finished his route, now I'm in Seven's route. Turns out, Seven's real name is Sae-"

"Hey! No spoilers! I haven't done his route yet!"

I decided to ignore their conversation since I have no idea what they were talking about. I took the pudding inside the fridge and ate it since I have a sweet tooth when it comes to desserts.