Chapter 5

Second POV:

Second POV:

Sampo sweatdropped, knowing that you don't fully trust him to utter your name, he decided to play along with it. Unaware that you spoke of is your real title.

"Excellent. I'll remember the names. I never thought I'd run into friends from the same line of work out here in this frozen wasteland. *sigh* Business is bad these days, but fear not. Sampo Koski isn't interested in hoarding. There's more than enough treasure to go around, so let's get rich together! Hahaha." Sampo said.

"Say, why don't we join forces? I have reliable intel the main strength of the Silvermane Guards is being deployed to the front line. This is a golden opportunity..." He said.

"What business are you talking about?" Stelle asked, still wary of Sampo.

"Come now, friends. I can understand the mistrust, but there's no need for the charade. Then again, I know the rules, vigilance is the name of the game in our profession. It's my fault for letting my enthusiasm and sincerity get the better of me..." Sampo said.

"Anyway, a meeting like this has to have been written in the stars. Ask me anything you like, I won't skimp on the details. Still, make it snappy, you're never more than ten feet from a Silvermane Guards..." He said.

"Is there a settlement nearby?" Stelle asked.

"Settlement? What a literary turn of phrase. Why, there's only one place in this world where the living still reside, our beloved Belobog! The further away you get, the dicier things become." Sampo said.

While the two of them continue their conversation, you get bored listening to them and decide to go to sleep again, not caring about the conversation they have. Dan Heng and March 7th notice that you fell asleep again.

"*sigh* She fell asleep again." March said.

"Looks like she got bored listening to their conversation." Dan Heng said, he carries you into his arms again.

"Aww, she looks so innocent when she sleeps. How come you get to carry her but I don't?" March pouts.

"Mr.Yang told me to look after her and you will probably drop her somewhere." Dan Heng stated.

"No I won't!" March argue.

Some time later, Stelle and Sampo are done talking to each other.

"By the way, why don't just take us to the city? We don't really know the way." March said.

"The city? Already? I haven't even started trading yet. Showing you the way is easy enough, missy, but it would cost-" Sampo was about to continue but Dan Heng gave him a hard glare.

"...B-But it would be my pleasure! "Kindness" is Sampo Koski's middle name. Follow me, friends, and keep quiet. We don't want to be spotted by the guards." He stutters.

Sampo guided them the path where Belobog is, and started a conversation. Sometime later they were stopped by the Silvermane Guards.

"...Who are they?" Dan Heng asked.

"Uh, you remember the Silvermane Guards I mentioned? That's them..." Sampo explained.

"Help me, old friends! I don't wanna be caught!" Sampo cowers in fear.

"It's the suspect and his accomplices! Arrest them!" A soldier said.

"It's now or never! Over to you, dear friends!" Sampo said, as he runs away from them.

"Hey! Where do you think you're- and he's gone." March deadpanned. She summons her bow and arrow ready to fight the soldiers.

Stelle, March 7th, and Dan Heng, they all fight the soldiers one by one. Dan Heng managed to avoid you getting hit while fighting off the soldier. The soldier on the other hand didn't want to accidentally hit you while you were sleeping.

When March 7th uses her burst on the soldiers but only to be blocked by someone.
He is a tall, stout man with a fair skin, blue eyes and blond hair. Gepard is dressed in thick white clothing with blue and gold trimmings and gold garments, alongside a breastplate and armor for his left hand which appears to have a blue, crystalline design.

"I, Gepard Landau, Captain of the Silvermane Guards, order you to relinquish your futile resistance." Gepard said.

"Grr, that Sampo cheated us all. Wait till I get my hands on him..." March muttered.

"Suspect! Relinquish your resistance!" A soldier said.

"Ugh, so I'm a criminal, huh? Forget Sampo, wait until I get my hands on YOU!" March said.

Dan Heng put you down and placed you away from the fight, so you wouldn't get hurt. From all the fighting they have been doing for an hour, they felt the ground began shaking and out of nowhere some blue tentacles appeared, only to wrap it on Gepard and his soldiers, squeezing them tightly.

The trio felt a dark aura around and turn where it was coming from. It was coming from you, who was woken up with their fight and feeling pissed for disturbing your dream.

"Isn't it rude to fight here when someone is enjoying their dream, hmm~?"

Sad Fact: We don't know if Herrscher's dream or not, but Y/n did get a wonderful dream

Sad Fact: We don't know if Herrscher's dream or not, but Y/n did get a wonderful dream. She was dreaming about her and Kiana together, even if it was only a dream she thinks of it a reality for her. Y/n is still faithful to Kiana, even though she didn't get chosen in the end.