Chapter 10

Third POV:

Stelle and March were looking for Dang Heng, only to find him in the Fight Club, which Sampo dragged him there. When they managed to find Dang Heng there, they saw Sampo leave the Fight Club, the three of them followed him and interrogated him.

"H-Hey! It's you! I was just thinking to myself: "Am I getting robbed? Who are these people following me?" So, y'know, you start to walk a little faster, and... Anyhoo if I'd just turned around, I could've thrown open my arms and said a big "hi" to my old friends." Sampo said as he was making an excuse to himself.

"Save it. You saw us in there and got scared, so you pulled a runner." March was so done with Sampo's pathetic excuse.

"Me? Scared? Hahaha, my friends, what do I have to fear? *gasp* Surely I haven't done anything to offend you?" Sampo said.

"You set Dan Heng up." Stelle said.

"Set him up? Yeah, with a job! You guys are new here, and let me tell you, you're gonna need some cash. And, Sampo Koski stops at nothing to help his friends. Saving you was just the beginning, I have to consider your finances too! With me you get the full service, folks. That's friendship." Sampo said.

"Where's Y/n?! We haven't seen her since we got here!" March said.

"You mean the little girl? I have no idea where she went after I dropped you off at the clinic." Sampo said.

"He's right. She just left without us knowing." Dan Heng said.

The three of them continue to interrogate Sampo, and now the four of them were looking any traces of Wildfire, which Sampo told them.

"Seele's usually always out on patrol here at this time... What's Wildfire up to...? Hmm... are they avoiding me?" Sampo ponder.

"Hey, look! Who's is that?" March said, looking over the crowd.

"Is that... Bronya?" Stelle asked.

"It looks like she's in trouble..." March said.

"M-My friends, don't just stand there! This drama really doesn't need any more bystanders!" Sampo said.

"Oh? Y'know it might be interesting to see you get in trouble." March said.

"We should avoid attracting too much attention... but we can't just leave her." Dan Heng said.

"Dan Heng's right, we can't ignore this." Stelle said.

"Exactly! My boy Cold Dragon Young- uh... young master Dan Heng speaks with reason." Sampo said.

"Let's help her." March said.

"Alright princess. Let's dispense with the pleasantries!" One of the Vagrants said as he aimed the weapon on Bronya and pulled the trigger.

As he pulled the trigger, the bullet was sliced into tiny pieces, as Seele appeared out of nowhere.

"You dare attack someone on our turf again... How about I give you a punishment then?"

"Argh, darn it! Quick, disperse!" The Vagrants run away as possible.

"Spinless thugs!" Seele said, as looks where the Vagrants ran off.

"Miss Seele! Phew, it's a good thing you showed up when you did. My heartfelt thanks~ These Vagrants have got some nerve looking for trouble in Wildfire terri-"

"Shut it Sampo, this has "you" written all over it. Wildfire has countless issues on it's plate right now. We don't need a side order of Koski" Seele said.

"I hear a Silvermane Guard is paying the Underworld a visit... is that you?" Seele asked Bronya.

"You kidnapped me and brought me to the underground. What is the meaning of this?" Bronya said.

"My, my, even your counter self, you still like Bronya~" a familiar voice said.

All of them looked where the voice was coming from, a familiar h/c hair and e/c eyes appeared out of thin air as she waves at the group.

"Sorry I'm late." Y/n gave them a small smile.

" Y/n gave them a small smile

I'm finally back! Sorry for the wait school has been stressing me lately which I could never take a break