Chapter 4

Second POV:

Second POV:

"Jarlio-Vl, we're here." Dan Heng said.

"Brrr. It really is one big snowball." March said, as she hugged herself for some warmth.

"It really is one big snowball." Stelle commented.

"Hey, get your own metaphor!" March said to Stelle.

"*Sigh* Snow as far as the eye can. Which direction should we take?" She asked.

"Based on the coordinates, the target should be up ahead." Dan Heng said.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's- Wait! Where's Y/n?" March panic, knowing they lost you.

The trio search everywhere for you, only to find you sleeping peacefully through the snow. Dan Heng picked you up and carries you into his arms.

"How come she can sleep at this cold temperature?" March asked.

"Considering what Mr.Yang said, that she's not exactly a human but a herrscher." Stelle stated.

"I'll look after her since Mr.Yang entrusted me, knowing if she ever attack anyone of us." Dan Heng said.

"Remember, we should stay vigilant. We know very little about this world." He said.

"Calm down. Between the four of us, nothing will stand in our way." March said.

"I mean c'mon, Stelle, you've got a Stellaron in your body, I have my special Six-Phased Ice powers, Dan Heng... Uhh, he's got that mysterious past thing going for him... and Y/n being a dangerous herrscher, we don't know if she's in our side or not..." She said.

"So, if people start creating trouble for us, they're gonna regret it!" She said.

"Let's just make sure that we're not the ones creating trouble..." Stelle sweatdropped.

"Well, let's not get ahead of ourselves, hehe... Let's go. Braving the unknown... that's the real spirit of trailblazing!" March said.

The four of them walk away and find what they were looking for. They've encountered some of Fragmentum monsters and fight them off to clear their path. Dan Heng was having a hard time since he was holding you while fighting.

The four of them notice a large snow bump along their way, knowing that someone was hiding underneath the snow, hearing someone shivering.

"Hey, get outta there or you'll shiver to death." March said. The person who was hiding is holding their breath to not make a sound.

"Holding your breath won't help..." She said.

"I got this, March. If someone's got their head stuck in the sand, or the snow in this case... they just need a helping hand." Dan Heng said.

"You idiotic human, are you asking for a death wish." You said, you finally awake from your sleep. The trio looks surprised that your awake now.

"Can you put me down now?" Y/n asked Dan Heng.

Dan Heng complied as he puts you down. You walk behind the person who was hiding in snow, and kick them as hard as you can.

"Ouch!"

The man finally left the snow he was hiding. He was slightly hurt from the kick you gave him, and you don't give a damn about it.

"Little girl, was that really necessary? Is crawling around in the snow a crime these days? I mean, c'mon, surely it doesn't warrant a kicking?" The man said. The four of them glared at him.

"... But then again how can I blame you? I mean, I caught you off guard. It had to happen, you could even say I deserved it, huh? Besides, I've made a gallant group of new friends as a result, hehe..." He said.

"... Is Captain Gepard around? H-He's an old buddy of mine..." He asked, slightly worried that he would be caught.

"Who?" March asked.

"Wait, you're not Silvermane Guards? Well, why didn't you say so? Turns out we're on the same side after all! Pleasure to meet you, the name's Sampo Koski." Sampo introduce himself.

"I'm Stelle." Stelle introduce herself.

You didn't introduce yourself but told him:

"Call me Herrscher of the Sea, since you don't have the privilege to call my name."

Fun fact: Back in Era: ZERO, Kiana was the one who named Y/n when they first met

Fun fact: Back in Era: ZERO, Kiana was the one who named Y/n when they first met. Only Kiana will get the privilege to call her name.