Chapter 9

Third POV:

Third POV:

Everyone took out their weapons and start fighting. Each of the Silvermane Guards attacks the Trailblazers one by one. The guards didn't want to hurt Y/n since she's a child, but it went backfire when she summons her tentacles and wrapped their bodies then suffocate them to death.

One of the Silvermane Guards who remembered you, suddenly got a trauma upon seeing your tentacles, they decided to not to approach you and avoided you.

All of the Silvermane Guards were all defeated and too tired to fight. Bronya seeing the guards was unable to fight again, so she decided to do it herself. It took 30 minutes to finish off their fight.

"This girl's pretty strong... Hey Dan Heng, maybe now's a good time to show off your secret strength!?" March said.

"...You first." Dan Heng said to March.

"Ugh, you're no fun." March said.

"Intruders, give it up! You will be guaranteed a fair trial." Bronya said.

"Ooh! Sorry, I didn't mean to ruin the intensity of the moment~" A familiar voice said.

Three smoke bombs were thrown in front of them, as it exploded, the five of them started coughing from the smoke.

*Gasp* "What is this?" Bronya said as she covers her nose from the smoke.

"...I can't breathe..." March said.

Sampo appears from the four of them. "I have one thing to say: Sampo never lets friends who've helped him come to harm."

"I say what I mean... and I mean what I say." He said.

After the smoke was gone, the only ones who were conscious were Sampo, Dan Heng, and Y/n.

"So you decided to come back after you ditched us." Y/n said as she crosses her arms.