Chapter 6

Third POV:

Third POV:

Everyone went silent when Y/n summons a blue tentacles appeared on the ground and wrapped it around on Gepard and his soldiers. Dan Heng knows that this isn't your true power and you are holding back from hurting them. Gepard tries to free himself from the tentacles, only to get him wrapped tightly.

"Okay Y/n, that's enough." Dan Heng said.

"Not until you all calm down." Y/n stated.

"Look, we're not trying to cause any trouble and we're not from Belobog!" March said to Gepard.

"Show him the photos, March." Stelle said to March.

"Ah! Stelle, you're a genius! Great idea!" March said.

March went towards to Gepard who was still wrapped on your tentacles and shows him a picture of the ice-covered planet.

"...You mean to say that this... White ball... That's here? That's our home? How can that..." A soldier said.

"It is said that a long time ago, strange visitors from beyond the sky would visit us here... but that after the External Freeze, the blizzards made passage impossible... and Belobog would cease to witness such arrivals." Gepard stated.

"But these people are-"

"This decision is beyond us. If what they say is true, then only the supreme guardian may decide their fate. Our job is to present them before her. Nothing more." Gepard said.

"Outsiders, follows me. Belobog lies beyond this blizzard. Not until the little girl let go of us from the tentacles." He said.

Y/n did let go her tentacles on them but she didn't dropped them in a gentle matter. She's a bit salty for interrupting her dream.

The four of them followed Gepard where the location of Belobog is. All of them were quiet and the soldiers doesn't want to be near from Y/n because they don't want to be strangle to death.

"Welcome to Belobog, the City of Preservation." Gepard said. All of them went inside the city.

"... Hey, it feels like it got a bit warmer!" March said.