Chapter 15

Second POV:

Second POV:

"Welcome home, you two- Where's Dan Heng and Y/n?" Himeko asked.

Stelle and March went back to the Express after shopping some clothes, they don't know where you and Dan Heng went but they know you two would comeback.

"We don't know where they went and they didn't inform us. But I know those two will comeback here." March said.

"Thank you March, I was worried something happened to them." Himeko said.

"Himeko, Mr. Yang! Team Trailblaze, back from duty! Mission one: Accomplished!" March exclaimed.

*Chuckles* "Although Welt and I didn't get the chance to go with you, I can tell you worked hard to bring things back to normal. Well done, everybody." Himeko said then she looks at Stelle. "And especially you, Stelle. I heard a lot of good things about you."

"Piece of cake." Stelle said confidently as she puts her hands to her hips.

"Confidence goes a long way." Himeko said.

"What about Y/n? She didn't cause any trouble did she?" Welt asked.

"Y/n didn't cause any trouble, infact all she did was fall asleep time to time but she did help us in a fight." March said.

"And she made The Captain of the Silvermane Guard begged for forgiveness." Stelle added. She chuckles at the memory, if only she recorded that so she can use it for blackmail purposes.

"Good thing she didn't cause a havoc. Get some rest on the Express. Jarilo-VI was not an easy ride." Welt said.

Some time later, The four of them saw You and Dan Heng came back here in the Express they noticed that you brought something.

"Dan Heng and Y/n! You two came back! Where were you two?" March asked.

"We went to the Underworld since Y/n didn't fully explored that place." Dan Heng replied.

"And I found this round yellow robot along the way. The robots from the planet we visited were bullying this robot." You said as you show them the robot you were holding.