05 | Ethans brother

Imani

GIRLLLLL WHY SOMEONE TAKE A PICTURE OF ME IN CLASS AND POST IT ON THEY STORY

I LOOK SO FOCUSEDD🤣
THEY NEEDA DELETE THIS
WORST PICTURE THEY COULDVE TOOK

Man I texted the wrong person😒
I texted yo ugly bitch ass

E
What kinda mook shit is this

Imani
Nigga what?

E
Who say shit like dat

Imani
A pretty bitch named Imani does broke ass dirty nigga

E
Ight bitch calm down cus you not finna talk to me like you do Ethan cus I ain't pussy

Imani
Ethan? Neva heard of him
And this ain't him who dis?
I just know that weird ass broke ass dumb ass nigga ain't block me

E
Ethan is ma lil brother that you been textin you slow or sum

Imani
Don't you mean E? And ian neva been close tuh slow

Ethan
e? What the fuck? I must wasn't supposed tuh tell you his gov huh

Imani
Dumb broke ass nigga

Ethan
You must wanna be ma next pack

Imani
I ain't scared of someone who not on nun

Ethan

Who? Cus I'm defo on btPeep da moneySum you ain't got

Peep da money
Sum you ain't got

Imani
Funny😂
You got " money " but a dirty ass room

Ethan
You real bold on messages knowin In real life I'd really kill yo lil ass

Imani

Not scarin nobodyAin't shit sweet

Not scarin nobody
Ain't shit sweet

Ethan
Say dat then
You betta be glad my brother fuck with you or you would've been in ma spliff

Imanis phone was currently ringing. it obviously wasn't her bestfriend because they never texted today, so that meant it was ethan. She was scared to answer it, but she had no choice but to answer it.
Ethan FACETIME AUDIO. the phone call connected. She immediately heard sounds of someone yelling. "yea nigga, you was talkin' all that shit on the phone." the person said was it ethan? "nigga, who the fuck are you?" Imani said as the person smacked their teeth. "dont worry. just know ian ethan." the person spoke again. "okay? you called me because.." she said getting a slight attitude. "shut the fuck up bruh! let a nigga talk, just steady runnin' ya mouth, makin' me wanna kill yo ass even more." he muttered, Imani still being able to hear him. "Mmm ight, what you want? Befo i hang up in your face." She was now irritated. a boy she didnt even know whatsoever called her on e's phone just to mess with her? "hang up on me nigga and i guarantee you me and ma' brotha' will be at ya house and we'll blow that bitch down it'll be the last phone you'll eva touch again." She was very tempted to do it, shes not willing to take the risk right now. "mhm." She rolled her eyes even if they couldn't see her "thats what i f thought- i hear that lil nigga coming- yo! i gotta question fo you befo' this nigga come in here and take his phone." what could he possibly want, this nigga is mad annoying! he damn near worse than ethan, She thought. "what nigga, im so close to hangin' up on you! worda bro." Imani groaned.
"nigga you wylin' right na' but real talk is you ma' brotha's Girlfriend ? cus' ya ass just came outta nowhere and he actin' real weird about yo ass." Imani smiles but than he starts to frown, they might be tryna set him up right now. "ma' nigga no? ya brotha not fuckin' wit me like that."

"then why was you two niggas textin' about ridin d and shit." his laughter was soon cut short by the sound of his door slamming against the wall. "the fuck? dont slam my shit like that." Imani had visualize that by now the boy had a mug on his face "where my phone at?" Imani hears another voice speak with nothing but annoyance, was it ethan?
"ion' know go ask jay." he hears the same voice smack their teeth. "dont make me grill ya shit nigga, you know jay left 30 minutes ago." She noticed the boy had some type of accent whenever he spoke, it was kinda cute. "igh' its right here im talkin to this Imanny bi or howevea you say that" ethan's eyes widened at first before it immediately changed into a scowl. nigga cant even say my name right, dumbass, Imani snickered quietly.
"david on bro stop playin' with me right na' you deadass on the phone wit her?" david smirks and decides not to say anything right away which makes ethan ten times angrier.
at this point Imani was very confused on this current situation. She didnt know whether she should just hang up as they continue to argue or wait and see what happens. fuck it. She decides to just hang up. BEEP BEEP BEEP.

Imani
Ma bad muddy
But tell yuh bum ass brotha or who ever that was that I still wanna get it on
seen