19 | Osamas?

Imani Pov

So we were all still downstairs getting to know each other. I learned a bit about Kay and he doesn't seem that bad. Then my mom wanted us to take a family photo🤦🏽‍♀️. I stood infront of Kay and my mom then fake smiled to the camera. It was so awkward cus yk how Kay doesn't smile in pictures. Me and my mom smiled tho.

After that stupid picture that my mom and Kay posted on their story I was going to get something for dinner. " mom I'm going to the deli y'all want anything" I said standing on the last stair. " umm just get me a chopped cheese, baby you want anything?" She said asking kay. " I'll take a sprite" he said to me. I nodded in response going to my room putting on my sweats and a hoodie.

I grabbed my phone credit card and my keys and put them around my neck since they were on a landyard. I walked out my room and closed the door. " alright mom and kay I'll be back" I said opening the door. They both nodded. I walked out the door closing and locking it." damn its cold" i said to myself. I put my hood on feeling a little breeze. I began walking the dark streets of my neighborhood.

The deli isn't that far so I should be back quickly. I walked until I was a little bit out of my neighborhood. I seen the deli in the distance so I walked a little faster since it felt like it was getting colder. I made it inside and there were a few people in there but I couldn't see their face, they had on ski masks.

I grabbed what I need and wanted and went up to the counter. " hello is this all?" The man behind the counter asked. " no, can I get a chopped cheese with mayo and tomatoes" I said setting my stuff on the counter. " ok you are going to have to wait 5 minutes" he said bagging my items. I nodded in response. Swiping my card and grabbing my bags. I just stood by the wall getting on my phone.

I went to Kay's page and seen a lot of comments on our pictures. A lot of people saying we were cute and a lot of people saying they better watch me cus they'd kill me too.. I wasn't too worried. I just kept feeling like people were watching me so I looked up. The people with the ski masks were still there just staring quietly. So I slowly just looked back at my phone.

I decided to text Ethan while I waited.

Mani💌
Ethan!

Ebear🧸
Whattt

Mani💌
I'm at the deli and people are looking at me weird.

Ebear🧸
Oh. Isn't that regular at the deli?

Mani💌
No, not for me it isn't.

Ebear🧸
It is fo me cus you know I'm one fine nikka

Mani💌
go eat a dick😑😑
nigga you are no help.
Seen

The food was finally done and he passed it to me. " thank you" I said putting it in the bag with the rest of the items. I then walked out the deli and began walking home. I felt like I was being watched so I kept looking back but I didn't see anyone so I sped up a little bit.

I looked back again but this time when I turned back around someone was right in front of me with a gun. " Gimmie everything you got!" They said as that sent chills down my spine. " nigga no? go fuck with someone else" I said stank mugging who ever it was. Next thing you know someone came from behind me and choked me then pushed me on the ground kicking my stomach. " nig-nigga w-who is ya-ll" I said before passing out.

I woke up hourss later. By how the sun was shining wherever I was it had to be around 6am. I got up and looked around. My neck was sore from whoever choked me. I looked around and it looked like I was in someone's basement. I felt my pockets and I didn't have my phone nor my card. I didn't even have my keys around my neck anymore. So I just sat and cried quietly.

I just cried and cried and cried. Why did this happen to me? Someone then came down the stairs. I just stared in straight fear. I was afraid of whoever it was. " here" they said throwing clothes at me. " bathrooms right there" they said pointing. I picked up the clothes looking at them 1 by 1. I can't fit these. These are boy clothes. I just looked at the person. " bro you can fit them just go" they said putting their hand on their face sighing as if I was on their nerves.

I just grabbed the clothes and walked to the bathroom. I closed the door and locked it. The bathroom was nice for it to be in the basement. I set the clothes on the toilet and turned on the shower. I got undressed and got in the shower. I looked at where they kicked me at and it was a bad bruise. It was bleeding a little.

I washed up and got out. I dried off with a towel that was folded in the bathroom. I heard people talking while I was in the shower but ignored it.I put on the drawls they gave me with the basketball shorts and a tank top. I put on the white socks then grabbed my old clothes and walked out the bathroom.

I walked out the bathroom and I was shivering I was literally wearing shorts and a tank top and their basement was freezing. " set your clothes right there" someone said pointing at a basket. That voice sounded familiar. I put my clothes in the basket. Then I sat down on the bed I woke up on.

" so you do you wonder why you're here?" Someone asked me. " nigga duh who wouldnt" I said looking at them. " Kay flocks your step dad right?" The other person said. Since there were only 2 people in here with me. "Yea.. but I don't claim that nigga" I said. " well too bad he claims you" they both said.

They just kept talking about what they would do if they caught Kay. " nigga when I catch Kay flock that'll be his last day" one of them said. " nah nikka when II catch him he g-" they got cut off by someone yelling.

" YO NICCAS IM BACK, WHERE YALL NIGGA AT?" Someone with a very familiar voice yelled from upstairs. " AW SHITT HE BACK" they both said at the same time rushing upstairs. They left the basement door open so I could hear a little of what they were saying.

" what y'all niggas doing down there?" one said. " we just uhh writing songs right Jay?" another said. " yuh we working on a new song" the other said" this early?! Nvm, I got y'all shit" the first one said. " igh" they both said.

They closed the basement door and walked down the stairs and sat where they originally were. "just so you can know what to call us ma name is dd and his name Jay" dd said pointing at Jay as he said his name. I nodded. They then turned on the lights and I got a glance at them. THATS DD OSAMA AND JAYKLICKIN.

"Y'all are the Osama niggas why would y'all kidnap me" I said. " cus you Kay flock step daughter" they said laughing cutting off the lights and walking upstairs.

Hope y'all enjoyed
Excuse any mistakes