12 | OMG

Imani pov
Friday 7:39am

I woke up by myself feeling that i woke up late. I checked the time and it read " 7:40 am". "OH MY GOD IM LATE" I said to myself. I hurried and rushed to find some clothes and hopped in the shower. I couldnt take a long shower so after 25 minutes i got out. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I left my hair how it was and when it my room. I grabbed my phone, charger, airpods, and my bookbag. I rushed downstairs and let my dog outside. You know how dogs do they take for ever now im even more later. She finally finished her business and i took her inside. I literally RAN to school. When i made it to school i when to class and sat down.

" Imani you're late" the teacher said stating the obvious. " i know im sorry" i said and i genuinely meant it. " im letting you off on a warning dont let it happen again" the teacher said starting the lesson.

I blame that nigga Ethan for all this. He wanted to be on the phone and when we hung up i forgot to set my alarm. If i didnt call him i would've been to sleep on time and i would've had my alarm set.

POV SWITCH
Ethans pov

I was already at school and today I was surprised I wasn't late. First time in forever. We were in math learning about stupid s. Anything about math was stupid as long as I know how to count money I'm good.

I was sitting next to dd. " yo dd I'm bored, go cause commotion". I said laughing. " bro you want me to get suspended for you? Hell na". Dd said shoving my shoulder. "I'll do it myself then" I said rolling my eyes.

I got up out my chair set my phone up and started doing TikToks. Dd finally decided to join in. He started jumping on the desk. I didn't think that nigga was gon do all that but okay cause commotion. The teacher came over there and took my phone !
" WHAT ON EARTH WERE YALL THINKING DAVID AND ETHAN GO TO THE OFFICE" he said putting my phone in his desk. Me and dd walked out

" nigga we actually going to the office" dd said confused. "Na just follow me" I said.

We made it to the gym and it was already a class in there so we just played with them.

POV switch
Imani's pov

I was now in science it was boring as always. I just decided to text Ethan.

( Ethan changed imanis name)

Mani💌
Ethan you made me late today!😡
E?
Nigga what did I do?
You mad at me?
Ughhh

And ofc Ethan didn't answer so I just had to be bored In science. I was sitting next to my only friend Nevaeh. for some reason she hasn't said anything to me but I just ignored her.

We were now heading to gym. We share the gym with another class but I never socialize with any of them. I always used to sit on the bench.

I just sat on the bench while I watched everyone play. They would usually play basketball or do TikToks.

I seen this 1 person that stood out to me today. I've never seen them but they look SO familiar. I looked a bit harder and I knew who they were.

NOTTI O FUCKIN SAMA

I was surprised he went to my school ! I wanted to go up to him but I didn't wanna look fanned out seeing that their was a few girls surrounding him.

He looked even better in person even if I wasn't that close to him. I didn't wanna stare to long so I looked the other way.

I thought I looked good today I so decided to make a TikTok. I had on some ricks, some tan cargo pants and a graphic crop top.