21 | Idk what to say

So it was still the same day notti's brothers still haven't came back and we were just chilling. " so about Kay flock, where do y'all live?" Notti asked. " I'm not telling you cus if I do you gon try to hurt him" I said laughing. " no I'm not" he said smirking. Smh.

" hey but can I use your phone" I said. " for?" He said back. " I wanna text my mom or Kay" I said. " text kay for me" he said smirking. " I know how you get I'm not texting Kay" I said. " Igh Wtv" he said giving me his phone on message. He was watching very closely. I don't know why men do that but whatever.

I typed my moms number in and texted her

                                                Hey momma it's mani

Hey momma it's mani

Mani where have you been!

I'm safe isn't that what matters?

yea but where were you?!

I was with a friend

Why did you tell me or your dad?

That isn't my dad and it
was kinda a on the spot type of thing

That's your dad! And you should always tell me where you're at and why do you have a new number?

Oh I'm using my friends phone because I don't know where mine is

What happened to yours?

I don't know I woke up without it

Girl you gave me a heart attack and because of that I had the baby early

OMLLL WHATTT

Yea she's 3 days old you can come see her

SEND THE LOCATIONNN

(xxx)xxx-xxxx shared location with you.

" na they done made my mom momma have the baby early" I said. " damn she must've been stressin and that nigga Kay flock ain't help her" he said shaking his head in disappointment. " cmon we needa go to the hospital" I said grabbing his hand dragging him to the door. " nigga naw I'm not going what if that bitch Kay there?" He said yanking his hand back. " can you do it for me?" I said making a sad face. " fine" he said mugging me. " ok now cmon" I said dragging him to the car. He knows how to drive.

We got in the car and I put my seatbelt on. I wanted to play a song since his phone was connected to the aux. " can I play a song?" I said looking at him. He just unlocked his phone and handed it to me. No boy has ever given me there phone unlocked without watching my every move I make. I just went to Apple Music and played my favorite at the moment which was The Body by Wale ft Jeremih.