17 | Ik u f***in lyin

KINDA SHORT CHAPTER DONT BULLY ME :(

I woke up to my alarm but I wasn't going to school today so i turned it off and went to my closet to find clothes to wear today. I was going to wear a black and red shirt, black pants and my red Jordan's.

 I was going to wear a black and red shirt, black pants and my red Jordan's

I grabbed my clothes and got in the shower. Today I was taking my mom to get her nails done and to go clothes shopping for her and the baby. I might get a few things for me but idk. I played some chill music while in the shower.

Now playing: Power trip by J. Cole (feat. Miguel)

After my shower I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I put my hair in a messy ponytail and put my clothes on. While I waited on my mom to get out the shower I texted Ethan.

Mani💌
Imagine being at school😂

Ebear🧸
Who said I'm at skool?

Mani💌
Yu kno u at school😭

Ebear🧸
I can leave rn if I wan

Mani💌
Oh Igh

Ebear🧸
Whatchu doing today?

Mani💌
Boutta go take me and my mom to get our nails done and shop for her and the baby

Ebear🧸
Coo coo seems like yhu a cool daughter

Mani💌
Cus I am😐 and I'm her only child so ofc

Ebear🧸
Oh Igh I'm boutta go smoke so I'll text yhu lata

Mani💌
Yu drug addict but ok
"Ebear🧸" loved this message.

After I got done texting Ethan I went downstairs to make a bowl of cereal. I ate some Cinnamon Toast Crunch. After 5 minutes my mom walked in the kitchen. " hey baby you almost done?" My mom said grabbing a cereal bar. " yup after i finish my cereal we can get ready to go" I said taking a bite of my cereal. " ok I'll be in my room if you need me" she said walking out the kitchen. I just continued to eat my cereal in complete silence. No birds, no TVs, no phones, just complete comfortable silence.

I finished my cereal and I washed my bowl and spoon and put them on the rack to dry. I went to my room to put my shoes on and grab my phone and purse. I walked to my moms room to tell her I'm ready. " hey mami I'm ready, you ready?" I said looking at myself in her mirror. " yea lemme grab my keys" she said getting up and grabbing her keys off her dresser. We walked downstairs then out the door. I locked the door after she went out. I was driving so I walked to the driver side and got in. I turned the car on and we put our seat belts on. I pulled out the drive way and drove to the mall.

I was talking to my mom while driving. We was just talking about anything atp. She was asking if I had any friends. I told her about Ethan but I wouldn't really say he's a friend cus I dont know about him, he's lying about something... we were now only talking about Ethan. " so do you like him?" My mom said looking out the window. " no, I know him but I haven't seen his face" I said still driving. " girl that could be an old man" my mom said laughing. " I know mama but I don't think so cus I seen his friends before" I said changing the music channel.

" don't be crying to me when you find out yo lil boyfriend ain't who he says he is" she said still laughing. I laughed a little then continued driving. It was then a silent ride to the mall with only the music playing. She kinda made me think of Ethan. " don't be crying to me when you find out yo lil boyfriend ain't who he says he is" was the only thing replaying in my mind. Who really is Ethan?

We made it to the mall we were walking around buying baby shoes, baby clothes and accessories. We had 5 bags. And of course I had to hold all of them. We then went to the food court to get some food. We ate chicken sandwiches and fries. They were okay but they wasn't better than cfa. We were talking again and she managed to change the topic to Ethan again. Not to mention but that was all I could think about.

" you should text him, maybe get him to show a picture or FaceTime" my mom said eating her fries. " that's a good idea I'll text him rn" I said getting my phone out.

Mani💌
Hey E

Ebear🧸
Yurr wyo?

Mani💌
Nothing I just wanted to ask you sum

Ebear🧸
Oh Igh.. go ahead

Mani💌
Could I get a picture of you or we could FaceTime?

Ebear🧸
Rn?

Mani💌
Yea just remember I'm at the mall with my mom don't say anything outta pocket if we do FaceTime
Seen

He left me on seen but next thing you know he was FaceTiming me. " this is the time, hope it's nothing bad" my mom said. " yea" I said. My heart was literally racing. I was nervous. What if this was notti? What if this is a old man? What if... I cut myself off and just answered the FaceTime. Whoever it was they already seen my face so I put my face in the camera.

" wassup I'm lil baby shout out ma label thats me nah I'm just messing with you it's E" after he said that he put his face in the camera.

" I KNOW YOU FUCKIN LYIN, WHAT THE FUCKK"

hope y'all enjoyed the cliffhanger
Excuse any mistakes