15 | why u didnt tell me

Y'all please comment😭 you don't have to be a silent reader, but thanks for 15k readsss !!!!❤️❤️

I woke up from my annoying alarm. I rolled over and turned it off. I checked my phone then got up and went to my bathroom. I used the bathroom then washed my hands. I went back in my room and found some clothes to wear for today.

I found a blue amiri shirt, some shorts, blue socks and my blue 1s ( idk the actual shoes). I grabbed some towels and went back to the bathroom.

today i woke up early cus i wanted to be able to go live on my insta and cook a meal for breakfast

today i woke up early cus i wanted to be able to go live on my insta and cook a meal for breakfast. I took my 45 minute morning shower and after i was done i got dressed. I put my socks on grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. I grabbed a pan and put it on the hot stove. I set my phone up next to me and went live.

Ms.Imanibennet went live !

As people started to join I said hey.

@user1 : heyyy pookiee wyd?
@user2 : hey imani Goodmorning 🫶🏽
@user3 : maniiii babiiii❤️

" Hey everyone" I said as I put the bacon in the pan.

@user1 : whatchu cooking?

" oh I'm just cooking some breakfast. I'm making bacon eggs and waffles" I said walking out the camera to the fridge to grab waffles.

@nottiosama : you cookin me sum?
@user3 : @nottiosama ARIANA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ?!
@nottiosama : @user3 🤷🏾🤷🏾🤷🏾

I walked back to the camera and put the waffles in the toaster. I then began reading comments again.

" i guess if you're hungry you can have sum" I said playfully rolling my eyes.

@nottiosama : you know E?

" yea I gotta bring his ugly ass some m&ms" I said grabbing the waffles out.

@nottiosama : oh igh bring some breakfast and m&ms to his skool

" his fat ass want some breakfast too?! What else does he want from me" I said fake being sad.

@nottiosama : maybe some money will do

" well first of all you're Notti Osama you have money now give E some". I said walking to my fridge to get the eggs. " and hey anyone else here except notti?" I said walking back to the stove putting the bacon on my plate.

@user1 : yea I'm here just surprised how you and notti having a conversation.

@user3 : @user1 I'm right with you girll

" oh okay just making sure y'all ain't leave" I said cracking the eggs.

@nottiosama : Igh I gotta go tho so just bring the food and m&ms and I'll seeya later

" see me later? You mean like me going live?" I said confused.

@nottiosama : yea like when you go live again

" but I'm not going live later but I guess I'll see you in the next live" I said waving to the camera.

@nottiosama : safety imani

" okay yall im finna go eat since my food is done and ill see y'all later" I said grabbing my phone and my plate walking to the island.

@user1 : bye imanii

@user2 : safety manii

@user3 : stay safe mani

@user1 : see you later Imi

@user4 : byeee

@user5 : later ✌🏽

I ended the live and turned my phone off. I started eating noticing I only have about 30 minutes left until I had to get to school. I was still confused on what notti meant by see you later. I mean he does go to my school but he never interacted with me except for when we was in gym.

I shook off the thoughts and finished eating. after i finished a grabbed a Styrofoam plate and put the extra food on it. I wrapped it in foil and put it on the counter. I went upstairs to my room and grabbed the bag with my snacks and Ethans m&ms. I put my shoes on and grabbed my purse and went back downstairs. I grabbed the plate and put it in a grocery bag and tied it up. I then put that in my purse with the snack bag.

I grabbed my keys and walked out the door locking it behind me. I began walking to school. It was a little windy so maybe it was the wrong day to wear shorts. It looked like it was going to rain later and i wasnt finna turn around to grab a jacket or i was going to be late. I decided to text ethan.

Mani💌
Yo nigga when you gettin yo stuff from me?

Ebear🧸
Ill grab it rn if you here

Mani💌
Im on my way gimme like 10 minutes

Ebear🧸
igh seeya latea
Seen

I continued walking speeding up my pace seeing dark clouds. I arrived at school 5 minutes later. I walked to my locker getting on phone.

Mani💌
Im here, hurry up and send someone to get this or you come get this, you finna make me late to class

Ebear🧸
igh
wya?

Mani💌
my locker by room 209, im wearing blue.

Ebear🧸
igh
Seen

As I waited I grabbed my books for my first class. I then closed my locker in annoyance seeing no one has came up to me to get this food.

Mani💌
Nigga hurry yo ass up or you ain't gettin this shit

Ebear🧸
nicca be patient, a young nicca like me got a lotta shit to handle in da early mornins

Mani💌
I'm not tryna be late tuh class, you either get here now or you get nothin

Ebear🧸
Igh man we comin

Mani💌
We?
Actually Idc just cmon
Seen

I was posed up in front of my locker checking the time like every 10 seconds. I seen a group of people. Hopefully it's Ethan and them. They walked up to the hallway I was in. Notti came up to me. Umm okay I guess ?

" e told me to grab sum shit for him" notti said looking at me. " oh okay" I said grabbing the plate of food out my purse and the m&ms. " here you go, tell him he's welcome and this is all he's getting from me for the rest of the month" I said laughing. " igh " notti said laughing too. They walked off and I began walking to class.

Mani💌
nigga why you ain't tell me you was friends with notti?

Ebear🧸
Cs I'm not?

Mani💌
He literally just came and got yo shit for you

Ebear 🧸
Ohh yeah I ain't friends with him tho

Mani💌
And you said he was " ight" remember and I called him fine. I find that mook you basically rated a man😂

Ebear 🧸
Bitch dont do tha yk i wasnt rating no nicca😂😂

Mani💌
You most definitely was
and that's all you getting from me for the rest of the month

Ebear🧸
Yea right when yhu see me yhu gon be like " I'll buy you whateva yhu wanttt😩" 😂😂

Mani💌
Most definitely won't

Ebear🧸
😂😂😂
Delivered

I hope y'all enjoyed.
Excuse any mistakes just skip past them.