10 | Secretive

Ethan😒
Wake up Imani

Ma nerd💛
I been up since 3am😒

Ethan😒
nigga I thought you said you were going to sleep

Ma nerd💛
I couldn't
I think you were thinking about me to much
So I couldn't go to sleep

Ethan😒
I wasn't thinking about you
Yo ass made me gts early for no reason

Ma nerd💛
Well atleast your not going to be tired now

Ethan😒
I guess your right

Ma nerd💛
So are you actually gon match me today

Ethan😒
Not if you don't want me to

Ma nerd💛
Well I don't so dont

Ethan😒
Igh

Ma nerd💛
dont forget to brush your teeth cus i know yo breath be on 10

Ethan😒
girl yo breath be reekin you cant speak

Ma nerd💛
mhm okay

Ethan😒
thats what i thought nigga
time to go get some green and the nic

Ma nerd💛
THIS FUCKIN EARLY?!?!

Ethan😒
yea
real nigga shit

Ma nerd💛
you honestly need help

Ethan😒
i do not

Ma nerd💛
ITS 6 IN THE MORNING AND YOU DRINKIN AND HITTIN DA NIC

Ethan😒
that dont mean nun

Ma nerd💛
just text me later🤦🏽‍♀️

Ethan😒
aii

Ma nerd💛 loved "aii".

I got up and went to my bathroom to take a shower. I turned the water to hot and stepped in. After about 45 minutes i turned the water to cold and rinsed my body off and stayed under the cold water for 5 minutes. I grabbed my towel and wrapped myself in it.

I went to my mirror in the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I then washed my face with my facial cleanser. I went back in my room and put on my clothes for today. I then walked to my body mirror in my room and took my scarf off my hair and took some pictures. I also put on some mascara and put my glasses on.

I seen Ethan texted me a few times throughout that hour. I texted him back and continued to take pictures cus y'all know I'm fine🤭 After I took a few more pictures I grabbed my purse and book bag and went downstairs.

I then took my dog outside to use the bathroom after I put her back in the house I began walking to school. I went to my locker grabbing my books for math. I hated math so much that I went to class but barely did any work but I was still passing so I was happy. I'm passing all my classes with as and bs.

POV switch

Ethan's pov

After I stopped texting Imani I went to my bathroom turning the water to warm. I then stepped in. After 30 minutes I rinsed my body off and grabbed my towel and wrapped myself in it. I walked to my room and got dressed.I texted Imani asking her what's she doing. I went back to my bathroom brushing my teeth and washing my face. I brushed my hair and put it in a messy ponytail.

I grabbed my phone and went downstairs where I met with my brothers Jay and dd. " ain't no food we gotta walk to the deli before we make it to school" Jay said closing the fridge. " oh igh, y'all gon pay for me?" I said laughing. " bro you makin more money than me I ain't paying for you" Jay said wiping the counter off. " right bro you rich pay for yourself and while you at it pay for me" dd said not taking his eyes off his phone.

I texted Imani once again seeing that I never got a response. " yoo dd cmon fo you make us later" I said running back to my room grabbing my phone charger, da nic, and some papers. I went back downstairs and walked out the door with dd following me and Jay locking the door behind us.

I seen Imani texted me back saying " bro shut up I was taking a shower" I started laughing. Dd started side eying me again. " bro just say you have a girlfriend no reason to hide it". Dd said shoving my shoulder. " she's not even ma girl" I said turning my phone off. " so why you act so secretive about her" dd said side eying so hard I knew his eyes was hurting. I just shrugged my shoulders as we made it to the deli doors.

Come back for this chapters part 2.