20 | yu lied to me

It's been a few days since I been down in this basement, theyve given me more clothes and food. I cant leave the basement I can't go anywhere. I cant escape because there's no openings down here. I've found out Jay was the one how called me when I was at the mall.

They said they were friends with Ethan and took his phone to call me. I guess that sounds normal. I wanna get out this basement but they said If I did I would be bad on my end. All of this just because of Kay flock.

I got out my bed and tiptoed up the stairs. I carefully opened the door. I could hear when I woke up they said they were going to school so they shouldn't be here anymore. When I looked out the door I was surprised. Their house was beautiful! Did I wanna risk looking around? Yes !

I walked into the living room. I floor was freezing since they didn't give me socks. I then walked to the kitchen going through their refrigerator. I found a yogurt since I hadn't eaten today I took it. I then walked to the next room which was a bathroom. It was sooo nice ! But I already had a bathroom downstairs so I didn't care. Next room was a bedroom.

It was nice it had a huge bed and gaming set up to the side of it. It was really nice but a little bit dirty. The next room was nice kinda like the other room but different it had a smaller gaming set up and the room was spotless. ( this is jays room but idk what it actually looks like ) the next room was cool.

It had led light, nice big tv and this white rug. The bed was huge. The closet was full of clothes and shoes. It had a Jersey hung up on the wall also. The gaming setup was big like the first room to. It had this full body mirror it was beautiful. It also had some Polaroid pictures on the wall put I ain't pay attention to them.( Notti's room but idk what it actually looks like )

I went over to the closet to see if I found anything I could fit. Which I did. I found some sweats, a tank top and a black Nike tech. I was going to have to deal with wearing boy clothes for now. Since I already showered like 2 hours ago I put on the clothes and walked over to the mirror. I was posing looking at myself in the mirror.

" nigga wanna tell me who you are and why you're here?" Someone with a fine New York accent said with a gun as I got scared. I turned to look and it was him. Him as in Notti Osama. " oh I uhh look someone that goes by the names of Jay and dd trapped me in your basement ! And I been down there for 6 days! This was my only time to escape!" I said still scared and a little embarrassed. " nigga what?" I just nodded my head. " them niccas always doing sumn" he said putting his gun down on his desk.

" aye and don't I know you" he said looking me up and down. " um idk my names Imani tho" I said still looking at him. His eyes widened " ohhh I get what them niggas did" he said shaking his head in realization. I was confused tho. " you can sit on my bed, I gotta go outside real quick" he said walking out the door. I just took a seat on his soft bed.

ETHANS POV

Man these niggas always setting me up for failure. I walked downstairs then outside. I closed the door and called dd. He answered on the third ring. " yo" he said. " don't yo me? You know what you and Jay both did" I said back. " what are you talking about?" He said acting clueless. " nikka are you stupid?! YOU FUCKIN JACKASSES KIDNAPPED IMANI?! Like bro what the fuck man" I said getting annoyed. " and then had her down there for 6 days bro you can go to jail fo that" I said adding on. " that's Kay flocks step daughter.." dd said and I froze. " nigga what?" I said.

"Yea nigga bett you didn't know dat" he said laughing. " hold on ima call you right back" I said hanging up. I walked back in the house and went upstairs. I walked in my room furiously. " YO-" I shutted up when I looked at my bed and seen her sleep. I forgot she was just in our basement she probably ain't had no good sleep. I just walked out my room and to the living room. I sat on the couch and thought about this.

I was bored so I just decided to take a nap on the couch.

I was sleeping real good until someone started shaking me. " nigga keep shaking me and gon shake fr" I said out of frustration not opening my eyes. " my bad" someone said with a low voice that made me open my eyes. " I didn't know that was you I thought that was my brothers but what do you want" I said realizing Imani was still here.

" I was just hungry and I wanted some food" she said. " oh okay um I'll order sum, what you want?" I said grabbing my phone and sitting up. " I'll take anything tbh" she said sitting next to me. " Igh I'll order McDonald's" I said going on my door dash app. She nodded in response. I was ordering the food until I felt her staring a hole In my face.

" you need something?" I said looking at her. " no" she said looking the other way. I just went back to ordering the food. I finished then put my phone down. " hey um can I use your phone?" She said breaking the silence. " for?" I said. " I wanna text my friend" she said. " who?" I said curiously. " his name is Ethan Reyes just like yours but I just wanna check up on him" she said smiling. " I wanna tell you something..." I said. I couldn't just lie anymore.

" go ahead I'm listening.." she said giving me all her undivided attention. " I'm Ethan..." I said looking at her seriously. " I know your name is Ethan" she said laughing. " no, actually, you been texting me this whole time I'm the real Ethan Reyes" I said and she stopped laughing. " stop lying, I need proof." She said being serious. I gave her my phone while it was on our messages. She read some and scrolled past some and when she realized she dropped my phone.

She was shaking just shocked honestly. " why would you lie to me tho" she said sounding like she was finna cry. " I just couldn't come clean.." I said guilty. She started crying a lil. I gave her a hug. " I can't believe I embarrassed myself like that how didn't I catch on.. I told you everything about yourself and you played like you didn't even know... you know how I feel about you and everything" she said crying even more. I hugged her tighter and rocked us side by side. I'm not a simp but I hate when I make girls cry so ima be here until she stops.

After about 10 minutes she stopped. I listened to everything she said and now I felt bad. " Ian een mean for it to go like dis" I said. " so how long were you going to keep this going?" She asked. " I was going to tell you soon". I said before getting a text. Our food was here. I went to the door and grabbed the bags. I went back to the couch and set the bags on the coffee table that was infront of us. I took her food out and took my food out. I gave her her food and I got mine. While we ate we chatted for a while. My brothers still weren't back so I knew they set this all up.

Hope y'all enjoyed
Excuse any mistakes