23 | Liar

I woke up to room service knocking on the door. ' ughh go away ' I thought to myself as I got up and yawned. they finally stopped knocking and went away.

I slept horribly. I wanna be in nottis bed. but I cant fail myself and not take this day off. I walked to the bathroom and turned the water on. I threw water on my face to wake me all the way up.

I then went back to the room and grabbed my new clothes out the bag. I grabbed some folded towels off the sink and went back in the bathroom. I turned the shower water to hot and got in.

After about 45 minutes I got out and did my hygiene. Today since I was getting my hair done I let my hair in its natural curly state. I put my socks on and packed my clothes up and made the bed a little bit.

I dont wanna leave a messy place. I went on my phone and checked my Instagram. I had a new notification. Cblu @ed me in his story.

really??!! I WAS NOT feeling that nigga

really??!! I WAS NOT feeling that nigga. i was actually avoiding him. well here goes more arguing with notti. since i did go dnd i should check my notifications. 5 messages from notti. 2 from kay. and multiple calls from notti.

🐾😍 Notti

Missed call at 9:34.
Missed call at 9:35.

Why yu watchin our movie without me.😥
Missed call at 9:56.
yu asleep?

🐾😍 Notti
Today at 5:30am

Missed call at 5:28.
So yu out wit opps niggas? feelin cblu huh?
If youn answer and tell me what he talm bout u cut
Ight bitch back 2 da basics.

wait
i just woke up
notti answer pleaseeee
i will explain

explain den.

i swear i wasnt feeling cblu.
i avoided him actually.

we gon talk when u bacc.

well here goes that. i finished cleaning then checked out. i called rella and told her i was ready for her to pick me up. i waited in the hotel lobby till rella got back and decided to respond to cblus story.

 i waited in the hotel lobby till rella got back and decided to respond to cblus story

Rella soon got here and we went to get food. We got some breakfast from McDonald's then we went to the mall. We got our nails done then went shopping for a while. I was also being thoughtful and got notti and the boys some things.

When we finished we had to go to our hair appointment at one of rellas friend's house. I was going to get a curly black lace front and rella was getting a blonde curly one. It took us atleast 4 hours. It took that long because we were joking and playing around.

When we were on my way back to Nottis house I was wondering what me and notti's conversation would be like. Would it be bad. Would it be neutral. Idk. I also texted Kay telling him I was sorry I reacted the way I did and it wasn't okay.

When we reached nottis house I got all my bags out the car and told rella I'll see her later. I carried all my things to the door and knocked. A few moments later mabu opened the door. " hey mabu" I said as he opened the door for me to walk in. " wassup" he said closing the door and locking it as I walked in.

I said hey to all the other boys and walked to Nottis room. I didn't see him in there but I set all my bags down. I started unpacking somethings so I could give the boys their things. Notti then walked in the room. " Heyy babyyy" I said running to him giving him a hug. " Wtw mh" he said hugging me back.

" I got you some things" I said looking up at him smiling. " ouuu okay what did you get" he said as we sat on the bed. I showed him the things I got. I got him a few new hoodies and shoes. I also got him more sweatpants. I got Ddot some bapesta shoes nd some clothes. I got dd some matching sweatsuits as ddot. I got mabu, dudey, jay, bloodie, edot and Roscoe some clothes, hats, and shoes.

I went downstairs and gave them the things they said thanks and gave me a hug. We talked a little bit while watching tv. We played a few games and things. Then me and notti went back to his room. He smoked a few blunts and I went on TikTok.

" so about this ig story Cblu posted" he said. I knew it...

Veryyyyy short
Not proofread.
Hope ya enjoyed