11 | Secretive pt2

We went in the deli and I grabbed a sprite. I then went to candy aisle and grabbed a bag of gummy bears. I walked up to the counter and put my stuff down.

"aye tez gimmie a cheese" i said to my mans behind da counter. " igh" he said walking away. dd and jay then came over and put their stuff on the counter. I then got a text from Imani. i stepped a little away from my brothers and opened the text. i felt them both looking at me but i just ignored it and texted back.

Ma nerd💛
E im hungry asl send me sum food

Ethan😒
unlike you Im at da deli gettin some food

Ma nerd💛
get me somethin

Ethan😒
what skool you go to ill bring you sum

Ma nerd💛
nvm .

Ethan😒
starve idc

Ma nerd💛
Ughhh only if I knew you irl I would have foodddd

Ethan😒
You do know me😒 jus not enough

Ma nerd💛
goodbye .

I stopped texting Imani and tried to grab the bags after dd payed. "Bro what is you doing" dd said moving the bags. "Tryna get ma sprite?" I said confused. "Tell yuh girl tuh buy you 1" dd said rolling his eyes grabbing the bags walking out with Jay following him mouthing " sorry" to me.

I just stood there confused and mad. " yo I gotcha get another sprite and just pay me back when you can" Tez said baggin someone's items. "Igh thanks bro I gotcha later" I said walking to the coolers. I grabbed a sprite and waved by to Tez as I walked out. I sped walked to school since I was already later than I wanted to be.

I made it to science. I slumped in ma seat since I was so tired I literally RAN to school. Idk why dd acting like that. Mad cus he don't get bitches. I didn't even like Imani like that she was just a friend.

" ETHAN REYES YOU ARE LATE AGAIN" ma teacher said giving me a paper. I looked at the paper and I was surprised.

It read " hello I am the teacher of Ethan reyes and I'm sad to say but Ethan has been late every morning and he never does work. I have also caught him smoking in the hall's multiple times. I would love for you to come in so we can talk about his behavior and grades."

Bruh this man wants MY MOM to come to this school to talk about my grades and behavior? "Ethan give that paper to your mom" my teacher said going back to his desk. " this paper?" I said holding the paper up ripping it into pieces. Everyone started laughing and the teacher got mad.

"Ethan get up" he said walking up to me. I got up out my chair and he moved my desk to the hallway. " you can go sit out there and think about your behavior". He said pointing out the door.

I wasn't finna take that !

Since I'm so strong I moved his desk out in the hallway. " and YOU can go out there and think about how you talk to me!" I said pointing out the door while he's just standing there with his mouth open. " I'm calling your mother " he said walking to the phone.

I wasn't scared cus my mom has the school blocked cus I did it. I went on her phone one day and blocked them cus they called her and told her that I was starting food fights with dd then the whole cafeteria joined.

"Ethan go to the principals office" he said hanging the phone up. " nah why he going there he ain't did nuffin" dd said trying to back me up trying not to get me in trouble. I left without a word. I didn't wanna be suspended which I knew I already was going to but I didn't care. I didn't know why dd was backing me up after what happened but I ignored it. I made it to the principals office and she wasn't suprised to see me. I just took a seat.