14 | Thats how you feel?!

Finishing the party from last part.

Notti came back over and sat down. He pulled out some papers and weed. " you smoke?" He said handing me a paper. " hell yea" I said taking the paper. We rolled up and smoked together. We talked about ourselves more.

All i could say was i was high as shittt. Drunk and high. I was still sitting down, notti went somewhere but i didnt know where. I was getting tired so i called a uber cus i cant driving in this condition. While i waited i looked round and checked my surroundings. I didnt see notti but i seen his friends talking in a corner. I didnt see Nevaeh either she probably slumped somewhere.

I went outside since my uber was 5 minutes away. I sat on the stairs waiting. Everyone was like there goes the girl that has a crush on notti. They were saying things about me but i was to drunk to fight so i wasnt. My uber pulled up and i got in. He drove me back home.

I made it home and i went straight to my room changed and fell asleep.

WHEN I WOKE UP~

I woke up at 10:32. I got up and went to use the bathroom. After that i went bck to my room to find some clothes to put on for today. I found them then i took a shower. I got out and did my hygiene. I went back in my room and looked for my phone. I didnt see it anywhere so i looked downstairs. I found it on the floor by the front door. It was dead so i put it on the charger and while i waited for it to turn on i made some breakfast.

I went to grab my phone and i had a lot of notifications. From instagram, messages, and even some missed calls. " damn what the hell did i do last night". i said to myself as i went on instagram. I seen a post of me and notti smoking and singing together. Then i seen a post of Nevaeh hitting on notti and he just kept flirting back with her.

I FUCKING HATE THAT BITCH. I KNEW SOMETHING WAS OFF ABOUT HER I JUST DIDNT KNOW IF IT WAS HER TOP LIP OR THAT STANKY PUSSY OF HERS. She needa stay away from my man. I called that bitch. " hello?" she said after she answered. " bitch why the fuck do i see you flirting with notti lastnight on them tea pages?" i said yelling. " cus i wanted to and he'll never want yo ugly ass thats why he flirted with me instead of you" she said. " yea alright bitch you can meet me in the field at 7 pm tonight and make sure your pussy clean cus i dont want to smell fish everytime you miss a shot" i said back. She just hung up. She scary.

I then went on messages to see what ethan was talking about.
( she also changed Ethan's name)

Ebear🧸
Yo imani
Wyd?
You been outside yet since school?
Yhu heard about that lit party they had last night?

Mani💌
I just woke up over a hour ago
And yea I went outside
I was at that party last night and I got drunk asffffff

Ebear🧸
You could've told me cus I was there last night too😂

Mani💌
I don't wanna see yo ugly ass

Ebear🧸
😂😭😭

Mani💌
You seen my man notti was flirting with this big body bitch that was my best friend‼️
She can imagine she was my friend again and while she at it she can imagine her ass was bigger to

Ebear🧸
Damn you on ha ass rn😂
But you think he was actually flirting with ha? Cus she ugly asf

Mani💌
I mean yea cus he was literally flirting back

Ebear🧸
But he could've just been high🤷🏾

Mani💌
Na I don't believe it

Ebear🧸
Whatchu doing today ?

Mani💌
Probably go grocery shopping and go to a park to clear my head

Ebear🧸
Inspirational maybe I should do that to😂

Mani💌
Yea I do it a lot it helps me mentally

Ebear🧸
I do need mental help but I'm not takin yo advice

Mani💌
Don't . 🤷🏽‍♀️

Ebear🧸
I was jokin pussy

Mani💌
Bye Ethan .

Ebear🧸
Chill on the gov bitch
Seen

I got up after I finished eating and went to my room to grab my AirPods and my MacBook. I put them in my bag and went back downstairs. I grabbed my phone and my keys and walked out the door. I didn't have my car so I had to call a Uber to go to where the house party was so I could get my car back. I sat on the stairs waiting on my Uber

The Uber finally got here so I grabbed my bag and got in the car. I just looked out the window and listened to the music. I finally made it to the house and thankfully my car wasn't robbed or anything. When I got in my car I seen a note in my windshield. It read

" I seen you left in a Uber without telling me but I made sure you were safe and your friend went with one of my friends, I also made sure no one messed with your car.
  ~ your welcome <3 "

I immediately knew it was notti. He was the only one I was with last night. I love him so much already. I put the note in my bag and started my car. I now drove to the park I always go to.

I made it to the park I was sitting at a table near the slides. It was a good amount of kids playing and yelling. They looked like they were just living life not caring what's going to happen in their future. If I could forgive and forget I would but I couldn't. She did something that would forever hurt me. She knew how serious my crush for notti was. I cant forgive her.

I pulled out my MacBook and placed it on the table. I then went on google and looked for some house in Cali. I was really thinking about moving out the hood. It's fun and all but it's not my style anymore. I don't wanna be in the hood anymore. I just closed my MacBook and decided it's time I got to the store. But before I do I wanna take some pictures so I took my tripod out my truck and placed my phone on it. I took a few pictures and posted them.

I was now at the store just grabbing some things for the house and some food. I got food for this whole week since it was Sunday I had school tomorrow. I got a message from Ethan so I opened it.

Ebear🧸
Bitch you coo now?
Cus I'm bored and I wanna talk to somebody

Mani💌
😂😂😂
Been coo
But igh

Ebear🧸
Wyd rn?

Mani💌
At the store..

Ebear🧸
Grab me some m&ms

Mani💌
nigga how ima give them to you?

Ebear🧸
What school you go to?

Mani💌
Y?

Ebear🧸
nicca stop playin and just tell me

Mani💌
Brookside highschool...

Ebear🧸
Stop playin.

Mani💌
I'm so serious

Ebear🧸
I go tuh school there to

Mani💌
Fr?

Ebear🧸
Yea nicca now get ma m&ms

Mani💌
You lucky I like you cus if I didn't I wouldn't get them

Ebear🧸
😂😂
Lmao thanks gang

Mani💌
Now I'm gang🤦🏽‍♀️
You welcome fat ass

Ebear🧸
Fuck you
Delivered

I was now done shopping so I went to checkout. I scanned and put everything in bags. I put my candy and Ethan's candy in the same bag so I would lose them. I payed and took everything to my car. I then drove home.

It was now about 12am i been laying down for about 2 hours. I had put all the food up and brought the things I bought for my room in my room. I had bought some pictures frames and I bought more films for my Polaroid camera. I also bought me some Reese cups and apple juice.

Since it was late I decided to go to sleep so I can get ready for school tomorrow.

That's it for this chapter :)
There's only gonna be like 5 chapters left till this story is finished