chapter 3

'OK so here is a playlist that I made a playlist for this chapter and however far you get in the book but it would be best of you waited to play is when you see 'music starts here' just to make more sense and if you didn't have it on shuffle but it's up to you'

*Colby POV*
My mind was raising while on this tour I have been looking for my long lost friend Sam I miss him everyday I have been looking in every city I've been too so far. I'm in each city for 4 days so I'm short on time but I hope I can find him it was nearly time to go on stage I got more and more nervous the closer I got to the side stage but I was ready to smash it out and maybe Sam will be there maybe. "Colby you ready to smash it out again" my manager shouted to me and I nodded I stud there and waited for the music to start.

'Music starts here'

I stud there in front of everyone doing my thing and I was looking through the crowd and I saw a boy who look like sam sam hair cut and everything but it can't be right. Right? Yeah there is no way he could of moved house maybe to another state or anything but no matter where I looked I just kept going back to him ever single time it's like I was connected to him.

Once I finished my first two song I stopped to talk to everyone "what's up guys you should all know me but of you don't know me my name is colby and while im here I'm going to be doing the concert but also looking for someone and if you don't mind this is something I have to do on my own so if you see me around don't be afraid to say hi but it will have to be quick I'd you all don't mind" I explained and they all seemed to agree  and I continued with the concert but I still couldn't stop looking at that guy.

He just seemed so familiar like I know him from somewhere but I don't know where from it got later into the concert and I started to sing 505 now this is a song I wrote for Sam and its my way if telling him that I will travel for miles just to find him. The concert was finally over and I just wanted to go collapse on the hotel bed once I said my goodbyes I walked of stage and I grabbed my stuff and got in my car I drove to my hotel but I passed that same blonde boy with 2 girls just my luck we had to slow down due to a speed bump and I looked at him and got a proper look at his face he looked so much like my friend but it might be you know one of those doppelganger thing you know yeah doppelganger totally that.

It is day 3 of my concert and I've haven't seen this guy and I thought that was it I knew I should of said something then but no I didn't why. But I heard of this really nice cafe so I'm on my way there and I walked in and there was only 2 other people in there and the batista I walked up.to the counter "hi what can I get for you today?" He asked and I recognised that voice I look up from my phone fnd saw the guy from the concert I was just stared at him in complete shock I dont know how long I was staring until he spoke again "are you ok?" He asked "em yes can get a vanilla latte please?" I asked and he nodded "can I ask you a question" he nodded "were you at the Colby concert the other night?" I asked "I was were you there were you?" He asked me "I was but-" I was interrupted by him "sorry I just need a name for that coffee" he told me "oh Colby Brock" I told him and he froze.

"Colby?" His voice had softened "yeah?" I was expecting him to scream but no "I end my shift in an hour do you have a concerts tonight?" He asked "no its a break day for me" I told him "ok can you stay for another hour till my shift ends so I can talk to you please" he asked and I nodded in agreement.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
Hey I know cliff hanger but just you wait for the next chapter I hope.you are enjoying this so far and thank you so much for reading