chapter 5

*Colby POV*
"Mum?" I said as I looked at her and she look back and she kinda screamed and ran over to me and hugged me so tight that I nearly couldn't breathe but it's ok because I love her I embraced her with the biggest smile and maybe a few tears but that isn't the point. After about a few seconds I let go of her and I could see she was crying "aww you missed me that much?" I questioned "you are one of my two kids and you had to leave for your music thing with your dad of course I'm going to miss you silly billy" she told me and I hugged her again and she started crying again I don't blame her like I wonder what Gage is up to now oh well I can find out later.

After talking to her I realised that Sam and the girls had gone inside so we did too and I looked around and nothing had changed "everything is just as I remember it" I said "well when you did come back I didn't want to change a thing just incase" she told me "she was too scared that you would forget what our house looks like" I heard a very recognisable voice 'when Colby turned 15 his dad had to go home so his manager became his legal garden so yeah' I look over to the kitchen as saw my dad I ran to him and gave the biggest hug and ok maybe I started slightly crying  again hey I can't help it they are my parents for god sake.

Once I had seen them both I was walking around the house I walked upstairs and into my room and saw everything was the same even the picture of me and my friend I left my room and walked to Gage room and heard him doing something so I burst in and scared him half to death  "What the Fuck!!" He yelled I just laughed "Colby!!!" He got excited and practically jumped on me and I fell on the floor "hi did you miss me?" I asked "yeah why did you leave me" he asked I just shrugged "oh that's not fair" he told me with a giggle we sat on his bed and talked for ages just like old times we didn't know how long it had been till our mum shouted us down for dinner which made us laughed. We then remembered the bus seat at rhe table so we both ran downstairs and food was on the table amd our parents were laughing at us "what's so funny?" Gage asked "you two sound like a heard of elephants coming down those stairs" dad told us and we give out a little laugh.

I think Gage was too busy to notice that I had sat down in the good seat as soon he had noticed he gave me the biggest disappointed mother face and I juts shrugged and ate the roast dinner that was made just the way I remembered I nearly started crying.

"Colby honey are you ok?" My mum sounded slightly worried "yeah just it's so strange to come home and everything is still the same it's liek I never left" I actually started crying my mu got up and hugged me really tight and my dad juts rubbed my hand I smiled and once she let go I continued to eat I suddenly got a deja vu

'Flashback'
We were all sat at the table well my dad was on the couch because Sam was staying over and I was really excited because well Sam is like my best friend in the entire world like I think I knew him in a past life type of thing and even then I bet we were really good friends I looked over a Sam and he looked back at me and his face was just so cute I wish I could do what my mum and dad did when they say that they love each other to Sam "Mum what is love?" I asked her as I quickly snapped my head to her direction "oh well em well it's different for many people but Love is a set of emotions and behaviors characterized by intimacy, passion, and commitment. It involves care, closeness,N'zmj nbzxm protectiveness, xb, affe.bction, and trust but like I said it'd .--
sk?" She said "well I care and have closeness and protectiveness of Sam does thst mean I love him?" I asked "well maybe as a friend" she told me "how do you love dad?" I asked "well I love your dad for his personality and his kindness and his cute face" she told me with her cheeks going a funny shade of rad "well I like that about Sam does that mean I love him?" I asked  "well maybe you will know when you are older" she told me vnd I nodded and I just smiled at sam and lookaeay from him and continued to eat.

'End of Flashback'

I finished eating and put my dish in the dishwasher and went back to me room I sat on my bed and got the picture of me and my friend I really missed him.

Everytime I looked at him it just reminded me of our sing we picked a song it was called older but alec benjamin I started humming the song and then someone outside started singing the part i was on I looked out my window and saw Sam singing he kn...

Everytime I looked at him it just reminded me of our sing we picked a song it was called older but alec benjamin I started humming the song and then someone outside started singing the part i was on I looked out my window and saw Sam singing he knew every word. It could be a coincidence right so many people know that song right I checked on Spotify yeah only 159,157,775 people have heard the song that too many people. Right. Right?

'Here is the song if you want to give it a listen'

I listened too his voice it was really soothing I sat there and I nearly fell asleep until Gage barged in and throw a pillow at my face and I chased him all the way to the garden and pushed him in the pool "oh fuck you Colby" he yelled and i just laughed. I walked back inside only thinking about the boy next door and my old friend and then the realisation hit me.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
Ok I know cliff hanger but tha k you for reading and i'll see you in the next chapter bye for now