chapter 13

*Colby POV*
It was about 12:25pm and we were all getting ready to meet the big boss now ir was a 15 minute dive so I was sat in the living room just waiting scrolling though til tok waiting till everyone was ready to go.

Once we were all ready we got in the car and we had the radio on and we finally arrived and my manager met us at the door and took us all the way up to the big boss she knocked on the door and he heard a deep voice tell us to come in so we did there sat the Big boss in his chair "ill be outside if you nerd me" my manager said and took her leave.

*Sam POV*
"Colby! Ah hiii!" The big boss got excited and hugged Colby really tight "I missed you too" he replied "so introduce me to everyone" the boss said "oh right this Kat she is the youngest and has a little bit of an attitude" Colby explained while Kat shook his hand "nice to meet you sir" Kat said "she has manners as well good" the boss said "this is Sat's she is a little shy at time but has a great personality" Colby explained and Stas shook his hand "and last but not least my personal favourite Sam" Colby said while having both hands on my shoulders "it's a pleasure to meet you sir" I said shaking slightly but smiled trying to hide it "slightly nervous but has a beautiful smile" the boss said "so why is he your favourite?" The boss asked "he's my boyfriend" Colby said and the boss freaked out slightly "awww your so cute together" he said said and I got  slightly embarrassed.

"Ok down to business am gonna need to see you all sing so can we start with Kat now I'm gonna give you a theme of a song and you have to sing a song with that theme ok" the boss explained and Kat nodded "ok Kat your theme is sadness whenever you are ready" the boss said and Kat nodded

Kats song

"Very nice it really shows what you can do but at the same time there is still room for improvement ok Stas you ok to go next?" He asked and she nodded "ok your theme is confidents whenever you are ready" he told her and she nodded

Stas song

"Stunning loved it like what I said to Kat the song shows what you can do but there is some room for improvement ok Sam your turn" he told me and I nodded "ok Sam you theme is being there for someone whenever you are ready" he told me and I nodded

Sam's song

"Aw that was beautiful sam as the girls you have room for improvement but good song choice" the boss said "thank you" I said I looked at Kat and Stas and they were in shock "what?" I asked "you can sing!" They said at the same time in complete shock "wow that's just rude" I said and the boss laughed "ok guys I will get back to you within a week so if you could stay here for the time being and we can go from there is that ok with everyone?" The boss asked and we all nodded "well I hope you all have a great rest of your day and I'll see you soon" he told us and we all said goodbye and left.

Once we were in the car me, Kat and Stas all let out the biggest sigh of relief ever. Colby laughed at us "you all did great" he told us and  we all thanked him "let's just go home I need a nap" Kat said and once we got home we all sat on the couch nd had a nap together.

When I woke up Copby was gone I was slightly till I saw a note on the coffee table it read 'Sam don't worry I have gone to bye i'll be back soo  the girls are out with the two girls they met yesterday they have9 directions to get back so don't worry'  I took a deep breathand went on my phone for a while. Soon the door opened and ingwalked Colby with a carrier bag full of takeaway "hey beautiful" he said amd I gave him a little wave and a slight smile he sat next to me, put the bag down and put on a film and we ate it was really nice.

About a week later we got a call of the boss and after talking about all the pros and cons of being a idol he gave us the news

Boss: ok so I spoke to the music producers and they told me that they would love to work with you guys

"That's great when do they want to meet us?" Colby asked

Boss: well they are in Bristol in the UK at the minute so they should be back in about 2 weeks and the  they will see you 2 days after they are back as they might have jet lag and stuff

"Yeah that fine they need their rest as well" I told him and the boss and Colby agreed

Boss: ok you also need you rest and I'll see you when I see you bye for now

"Bye for now" we all said and hung up the phone

I sat back on the couch and took a deep breath "omg I never thought this was gonna happen" I said "I'm kinda nervous" Stas said and Kat nodded in agreement "don't worry once we start this whole thing you will get used to it" Colby reassured us and we nodded.

*Colby POV*
It had been a few weeks and we had met the music producers and they were happy to go through with the plan and we just had to get a big check mark off the Boss and we were officially a band now personally I was really excited but I could see that Sam and the girls were slightly nervous.

*a few months later*

I was finally time to record our first ever song together finally after a lot of thinking and trying to put lyrics together and we were about to record it.

About 4 hours later the song was done all the backing parts and everything and here it is the finished piece

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
Hey guys I'm so sorry for the late update but wattpad was being weird I will try to get the next chapter out as quickly as possible again I'm sorry but I hope you enjoyed this chapter and bye for now