chapter 9

*Sam POV*
I was in work doing my thing when it came to 3:00pm and the regular customer had come in and ordered the same drink and sat down in the normal table and right on que the other friend walked in said the same line and sat down. I was cleaning tables when I looked around and saw the place empty so I decided to juts close earlier I cleaned everything properly and locked up I got into my car and took a deep breath and started to drive home but I could feel myself about to faint I pulled over to the side ov the road and put my hazard lights on and I fainted.

*Colby POV*
I was waiting for Sam to come home it was now 6:45 he is usually back by 6:30 maybe he is cleaning he should be back soon.

It was now 7:00 hammering down with rain and nothing I had heard nothing of Sam I was starting to panic slightly suddenly my phone rang I looked and it was Sam

Colby:hey are you ok wear are you?!

Sam:I'm ok I think but I fainted and I can't remember where I am please come and get me please I'm scared.

Colby: ok send me your location and i'll make my way too you ok.

Sam sent me his location because he has the car I had to walk after a 30 minute walk I saw his hazards fashing in the distance I practically ran to the car I knocked on the window and he unlocked the car he was sat in the back shivering I jumped into the drivers seat and looked at him "hey your ok now I've got you" I told him and he looked at me with a slight smile. I drove home and I ran him a bath I walked back downstairs and found him in the living room sat on the couch with him "hey your ok now your home and safe" I told him in a warming voice "I think I just overworked myself today" he told me still shaken up "well the bath is ready for.you to relax" I told him and he walked upstairs.

It had been an hour and Sam was out of the bath and was just laying in bed. I went up to check up on him and he just looked sorry for himself  "are you ok?" I asked he didn't answer me I lay down with him and looked at him he made a quick eyecontact then looked away "'do you feel sorry for yourself?" I asked and he nodded well I think you were very brave and thought really well by pulling over and putting your hazards on it was very clever and brave of you" I told him he didn't even look at me.

As I was comforting him the front door burst open and me and Sam jumped into protective mode we jumped out of bed I watched him grab a bat from under his bed I think ill let him lead with this one we slowly walked downstairs  listening for the slightest sound "god the weather out there is horrible" a woman said as we got to the bottom of the stairs Sam dropped the bat he was holding "m-mum?" He said "oh baby" the woman said as Sam started crying and ran to her "oh sweetheart I'm soaking your pajamas will get wet" she said worried "I don't care your home" he said throught tears Kat and Stas had come to the stairs "Mum! Dad!" they yelled and ran to them giving them the biggest hug ever "hey girls" their dad said and embraced them in an even bigger hug.

I stud their and waited for them to finish their little reunion. Sam's mum took in he face and new features she then looked at me and let out a little scream "Colby!" She said as I walked down the stairs and over too her she engulfed my and Sam in a really tight hug ok maybe I started crying but shush I won't tell you that. After about an hour of crying we all calmed down I was sat in the living room with Kat Stas and their dad just talking.

*Sam pov*
I was pulled into the kitchen by my mum "how are you feeling" she asked sounding really worried "I'm fine just suffering with haemophilia" I told her and she panicked "what's that? Is it contagious? Is it a disease?" She asked me a million questions "no its not any of them it just means that I bleed more than other oh and if you find me on the floor in the mornings don't panic that just happens and my nose bleeds with it so yeah" I explained to her "so your not dieing?" She aksed "no mum if fine" I told her with a smile "good because I was really worried about you when Colby's mum called my saying that she saw Colby driving you yo the hospital with blood on your face you really gave me a scare" she told me and gave me the biggest hug she could "I'm sorry for scaring you" I said as I hugged her back "so you and Colby tell me" whe gave me a smirk with her words "we are good" I told her "em we are better then good sweetheart" I heard colby from behind me he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. I could just see my mum mental freaking out "Colby stop not in front of my mum" I told him and he sulked "no I need a catch up with the girls anyway ill leave you too love birds to it" she said and left

"see now are alone" he told me his arms snaking up my torso my heart was racing "oh is someone getting excited?" He whispered down my ear sending shivers down my spine literally my body moved back and my ass was now on his crotch "shall we take this somewhere more private?" He asked me and I nodded we went upstairs.

And you can guess what happened next.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
HEY GUYS THANK YOU DOR READINV RHIS CHAPYER I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT AND ILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT ONE BYE BYE