chapter 8

*Colby POV*
We were sat in the doctors room waiting to hear what the results say "ok the results are back and its not bad don't worry so the reason for the fainting is because the heart has stopped pumping blood properly and the brain is temporarily starved of oxygen – the heart's rhythm returns to normal within a few minutes and the you regain consciousness as we know" the doctor explained to us and We nodded "while the nose bleeds is haemophilia" they told us "what's that?" I asked "Haemophilia is a rare condition that affects the blood's ability to clot. It's usually inherited. Most people who have it are male." They told us and we gave them a blank stare "sorry what" Sam asked which made both me and the doctor laugh "basically meaning This means they bleed for longer than usual." They explained and we both went "oooooooohhhhhh" I unison which made the doctor laugh even more.

We eventually we git home and Sam was still covered in blood "I think you should get a shower" I said with a giggle "what? Why?" He asked "just look I the mirror" I held in my laughter he walked to the hallway mirror "oh my god I look like a ghost!" He said faced me and I just laughed at him "go on jump in the shower I'll deal with any mees in the kitchen. He nodded at me and we went our separate ways. After about half an hour I had cleaned the kitchen and I sat in yhe living room waiting for Sam to come back downstairs as I was waiting I saw pictures on the mantelpiece I looked at them there were some of Sam, Stas and Kat some of all of them and their parents but one that caught my  attention was the one in the middle of them all.

Just imagine they are like 8 years old
I had memories flood back I smiled as I remember the good times "I had to as my mum to put that up for me I could reach" he told me with a laugh "you always have been short" I started laughing "ok that's just rude" he told me with whole load of sas. I turned around "oh now that is a face I like to see" I said as I walked over too him wrapping my arms around his waist and leaned him to kiss him but then.

BANG

"Sam?!?!" We heard the girls I checked my phone "it's 1:15" I told Sam and he shook his head he walked to the hallway.

*Sam POV*
I walked into the hallway "you too-" ibwas cut off as I was practically jumped on "are you ok?!?!what happened?!?!" They asked at the same time "I'm ok I just have haemophilia meaning I just bleed more than other people and my heart kinda stops in the moring so my brain is starved of oxygen so I faint but I'm fine" I told them with a smile "we were worried about you" Kat told me "don't worry I'm fine now homework go do it now" I told them and they nodded and ran upstairs. I walked back to Colby "right where were we?" He asked I wrapped his arms back around my waist "ah yes" he said as we leaned in for another kiss so close.

*knock knock knock*

Colby let out a big sigh. I walked to the door and opened it. "Oh mama Brock hi" I said with a smile "mum?" Colby questioned as he walked to the door "I say you being carried to the car in a rush and was slightly worried is everything ok?" She sounded worried "yeah just hav to go the doctors" he told her with a warming smile "oh did it happen again?" She asked "yeah but we know what it is now its haemophilia just meaning I bleed more than other but I'm fine don't worry" he told her and she gave me a hug "well technically as your legal guardian I'm have to worry" she told me "oh and I called your mother" she told me "you did what?!" I said really quick "she's on her way back" she told me I put my hand on my heart I could feel it pick up suddenly my legs gave in.

*Colby POV*
"She's on her way back" my mum told him. Sam put his had to his heart "you ok Sam?" I asked suddenly he just fell to the floor. I just managed to catch him before he hit his head on floor. I sat onnthe floor with him "Sam" I said trying to get him attention I think he was having a panic attack so I grabbed his hand and started to rubbed the top of his hands and looked at him he looked at me. I put his hand on my chest where my heart is. He eventually calmed down "you ok now?" I asked and he nodded "do you wanna snack?" I asked "no I'm not hungry" he told me "ok that's fine" I said as I gave him a hug. After about an hour we got up and we sat in the living my mum sat with us "w-when is she getting here?" Sam asked "I'm not sure she just said that she will be there when she can" my mum told us and we nodded.

We were making my dinner my mum had left. Sam had been really quiet since the incident before I wanted to say something but I didn't want to at the same time. We were having pasta and meatballs "you doing ok?" I asked but got nothing I looked at him "Sam?" I tried to get his attention he was looking out the window I took the paster off the heat and walked to him wrapping my arm around his waist and resting my head on his shoulder. He gasped and looked at me "oh it's just you" he said "yeah you ok?" I asked slightly worried he turned and faced me "yeah just worried" he told me as he kissed my lips "what are you worried about?" I asked "seeing my parents again" he told me "why?" "Well I lied they have been on a business trip but they have been gone for a 2 years" he said and looked down I just let him talk "and I'm worried in case they think I haven't looked after the girls right or the house isn't what they expect it to be" he finished "oh so your worried about that" I asked and he nodded "well I think everything is still the same as when I left just like their perfect and beautiful son" I told him and pulled him close to me "god tour just as beautiful as I remember" I told him and kissed him passionately "Colby" he said "yes sweetheart?" I asked "pasta" he told me "what?" "The pasta" he said I turned around and the pasta was bubbling over. I thought I took it off the heat. Once we ate the girls went to bed I got into bed with Sam I cuddled with him till we both fell into a deep sleep.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
Hey guys thank you for reading this chapter I'm very thankful that you are reading it and I hope you are enjoying the book so far