chapter 12

*Colby POV*
It had been a week since we sent the videos and we were sat in the living room just chatting and eating pasta the girls were at school and would be back in about an hour but we both jumped at the really urgent knock at the door we both got up and opened the door and there stud my manager we let her in "would you like some pasta we have some left over?" I asked "oh no the news I have is much more important are the girls here?" She asked "no they are at school but they will be back in about 30 minutes" Sam told her and she nodded "do they know?" She asked "yes and they are very on board with the idea" I told they with a little giggle "right ok at least they know" she said with a smile.

After a little bit of talking the girls walked in and they seemed very happy "hey girls how was school?" Sam asked "it was ok we did watch Devyn fall of her chair because she was stud on it and then when she fell she landed in her crushes lap" Stas said while laughing "well good for her and is she ok?" I questioned "yeah she is fine but she was very embarrassed for the rest of the day" Kat told us and I nodded "girls can you sit down please" Sam said and they both nodded and sat on the floor in front of me and Sam. We all looked at my manager "ok so I sent and video of you all sig ing to the big boss and I got an answer back today he said he wants to meet you all before he makes a proper decision" She explained and we nodded we if we could start to go now that would be great" she told us and we nodded the girls rad upstairs and started packing. Sam and I did the same.

*Sam POV*
Once we were finally on the road we  had music playing and it was good to be back on the road

*Sam POV*Once we were finally on the road we  had music playing and it was good to be back on the road

'The playlist if anyone would like to listen to it'

After a very long 23h and 50 minutes drive we finally arrived "welcome to my third home" Colby said "third?" I questioned "well my home with my mum and dad is my first your house is my second and this is my third" he explained and the girls both at the same time said "ahhhhhhh that makes sense" we all laughed we got to colby's apartment and the girls went round the spare room and sorted their stuff away.

As we were all relaxing in the couch we weren't quite ready to got meet the big boss yet so we were taking that chance to have a nap and rest suddenly Colby's phone rang he did the classic 'hello. Yeah were here uh-huh uh-huh yeah that's fine see you tomorrow'

"Who was that?" I asked "big boss he got told by my manager that we had only just arrived so he said take time to rest and we can meet him tomorrow" Colby explained and I nodded it was go good thing the girls were so tired that they were both asleep on me and I was laying on Colby "so what is there to go here?" I asked "let me think there is this really good restaurant close by that has the best pasta dish ever" he suggested "I could go for some past" I told him "ok I'll call them in a bit and make a reservation" he said as we cuddled for longer.

It was time to go out and the girls were getting ready and because it wasn't far we we're going to walk the girls had come down in their outfits

Kat's outfit