chapter 7

*Colby POV*
"I missed you too sweetheart" I told him and I cuddled with home till  I heard the biggest yawn from him "I think someone is ready for bed" I said with a chuckle "no I'm not *yawn* tired" he told me with another big yawn "come on you let's get you to bed" I said as I picked him up bridel style and straight to his room "I'm surprised you remember where it is" he told me half asleep "really your surprised this is my second my home silly" I told him with a smirk I lay him in bed then got him in next him.

*Sam POV*
I the mornings I had been passing out alot recently but at the same time my nose bleeds and sometimes it comes out of my mouth as well. But they only happen in the mornings not any other time of the day and I don't know how long I'm out for as I'm up an hour before the girls but I can feel when they are about to happen so I try to get to a seat but sometimes I don't sdn there's not much i can do except wait to wake up. I could feel one coming so I think I got to a chair.

*Colby POV*
I turned over to cuddle with Sam but I couldn't find him so I opened my eyes so look for him and he wasn't there so I slowly got out of bed and walked downstairs I walked around looking for Sam but it's like he just wasn't here. I walked into kitchen and I tripped over sometimes I landed face first on the floor "ah mother f**ker" I said as I looked back to see what I tripped over and when I saw what it was I froze.

"S-sam"

He was laying on the floor looking pale and lifeless I scooted over too him as fast as I could. I lay him on my lap I looked at him tears formed in my eyes. I can't lose him now I just got him back I just can't "no. No. No. No I can't loose you now I got got you back" I said on the verge of tears. Wait check of his breathing I went silent it had been about a minute and nothing I started crying my eyes out I thought I had lost him forever.

"C-colby?"

I looked down and he was looking at me I cried harder I just pulled him into the biggest hug "I thought I lost you please never do that again" I told him as I cried into his shoulder "I would love too but I kinda can't" he told me I lifted my head off him "what?" I questioned "well this has been happening for the past few day and I think I'm too scared to go to the doctors" he told me a little embarrassed I went silent just staring at him. It had been a minute and I was still quite just staring at him until I heard sniffles.

Did I make him cry? Oh no not good. "Hey Sam I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry I'm sorry" I told him as I brought him into a hug after apologising maybe too much he looked at me and he still looked so pale which was slightly worrying "are you feeling ok?" I asked and he got half way through nodded then he just fell into my chest he had fainted again. What I didn't know is thst his nose was gonna bleed like 10× as bad as before. I panicked and I kinda shuved tissue up his nose trying not to make it worse. After that got worse I think because I had covered his nose I had no where else to go so I guess the blood that came out of his nose had to come out of him mouth which panicked me even more and I didn't know what to do so I leaned him over the sink to try get it all out. Once the blood had stopped I lay him.back on the floor and on my lap I just watched over him like a hawk.

As he lay in my lap all the blood had stopped thank god. His breathing was slightly off like he would breath juts fine then stop fir a few seconds but the next time he just kinda stopped and I was on high alert now just starting at him after about a few seconds his head fell to the side tears staring to form again I just looked at him "Sam?" I said nearly about to cry but nothing I grabbed the nearest book to lay his head on while I went to try the water trick I got a bottle of water got his head back on my lap and tipped the water on him. He started to breath again 'please never try this in a real life situation call the the hospital for advice or get an ambulance out there this is completely fictional' I let out the biggest sigh as a wave of relief went over me "C-colby it happened again didn't it?" He asked slightly week "it did I'm gonna take you to the doctors after I'VE taken the girls to school ok" I told him he just nodded "let's take you back to bed and ill do everything else ok" I suggested to him and he just nodded. I picked him up bridel style and took him to bed I sorted the girls out got them food and everything "you girls wait here really quick" I told them and ran upstairs to Sam "hey can I borrow your car to take them to school?" I asked and he nodded "thanks I love you" I told him he mumbled something "what?" I asked "I love you too" I heard a little bit clearer I gave him a kiss on the head and ran downstairs grabbed the keys  and left.

On the way to school "hey is Sam ok?" Stas asked a little worried "well he has fainted twice and had 2 nose bleeds so I'm gonna take him to the doctors after I drop you both off ok don't worry he will be fine" I told them and the nodded we arrived st school and they got out of the car said their goodbyes I watched they walk into the building before driving off. Once I got back to the house I ran upstairs as fast as I could to Sam I found him laying in bed trying not to cry "hey you ready to go?" I asked "I think so" he told me and he got out off bed I walked behind him just incase he goes face first into the stairs.

We got the doctor we got seen straight away as Sam's face was just covered in blood "ok can you explain what has happened" the doctor asked "well em in the mornings I have been fainting and getting nose bleeds I got so much worse today though" Sam explained to the doctors who was writing things down "how bad?" They asked "well I came downstairs and he had already fainted and had a nose bleed but he woke up stayed awake for a bit then fainted again" I said "I did?" Sam asked "yeah and then his nose started to bleed twice bad to the point in which I started to come out of him mouth" I continued "ok I'm gonna run a few tests just to see what's going on is thst ok with you both?" The doctor said and we both nodded "what type of tests?" Sam asked and the doctor explained all the tests we had to go through I think the doctor got half way through their explaining then mentioned needles Sam's face just dropped "i- I don't do so well around needles" he explained "oh ok you can just face the other way and we can do it that way if it helps" the doctor said with a smile and Sam nodded and the tested began.

After what felt like forever the results were in and I don't think they are good juts by the doctors face.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
Hey guys so sorry for ending it here the next chapter should be out tomorrow if not either Wednesday or Thursday. But thank you for reading and I'll see you all in the next chapter