chapter 6

*Colby POV*
The realisation hit me like a truck literally I fell down I soon got up and ran into the living room to confirm this with my parents "mum dad the boy next door what's his name?" I asked "Sam why?" My mum asked "last name golbach by any chance what so ever?!" I asked kinda getting excited "yeah it is why?" My dad asked "it's Sam?! My Sam?!" I was nearly jumping "yes it is" my mum told me with a nod I ran upstairs and grabbed my picture and ran back downstairs "this is him next door?!?!" I asked pointing at Sam in the picture "yes!" They both said together I put the picture down on the couch carefully trying not to break it and I ran out the house.

*Sam POV*
I was sat in the living room when the front door knocked well I say "knocked" it's like the police were at the door I walk over to the door and opened it "hello?" I looked and saw Colby "Sam?" He said "yeah?" I replied "Sam golbach?" I said now the only people who should know my last name is my manager, Kat, Stas and my nice next door neighbours so I slightly panicked "yeah?!" I said slightly panicked "Holy shit! It's me" he told me with a big smile I gave him a confused look "colby brock" that's all he had to say and I more or less jumped on me i started crying and so did he " I missed you so much" I said while tears ran doen my face he just held me as we both just cried.

Kat and Stas walked downstairs and looked really confused "what's going on?" Kat asked "it's Colby!" I said though pure tears "well duh!" Kat said "wait Colby!as I'm your Colby!?!?!" Stas got all excited the only thing I could do is nod as I clung onto Colby liek I was going to lose him again Stas then ran down the rest on the stairs and hugged both me and Colby as we both cried.

Kat was so confused "what's going on?" After we were all done crying we sat into the living room "right can I get explanation into why the Colby brock us sat on my side of the couch!!!" Kat asked "well when we were younger  Sam had this friend that came over all the time and he would always stay over and he was like Sam's soul mate and they were practically glued at the hip and well that's him" Stas explained to Kat while Kat still looked kinda confused then it must of clicked in her brain "wait so we knew the Colby brock before he became the Colby brock?!" She asked and we nodded she say back against the wall in disbelief.

After a long catch up we started talking about parents "do you remember when your mum came knocking on my door looking for you and we were just in your room the whole time" colby mentioned and I just laughed "yeah she wasn't very happy with that" I told him "hey speaking of your mum where is she and your dad?" Colby asked "well at the minute they are on a business trip in Mexico they have been gone for about a month an a half" I explained to him "do you know when they are back?" He asked "well they said that they will be back in a month but that could change so they call every night so I know they're ok so but sometimes they forget to call and they will text me in the morning" I said with a smile and Colby nodded in agreement we kept talking for ages to the point where when I checked to time it was 10:34 pm "oh god girls bed you got school in the morning" I told the girls and they did the iconic 'but we aren't tired' then proceeded to yawn "go on bed time" I told them and they gave Colby a hug and I kissed them on the head. Once they had gone I sat back down on the couch next to Colby and I rest my head on his shoulder "I really missed you" I whispered "I missed you too sweetheart" he told me.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
Hello everyone thank you for reading this chapter I hope you enjoyed it and I'll see you in the next one bye bye