chapter 10

*Colby POV*
It was the day of the girls show and everyone was their to watch them even my manager we all sat on the 3rd row, talking and laughing waiting for the show to begin. A lady shown up from behind the curtain "welcome ladies and gentlemen to the show can I ask that all phones are placed on silent or are turned off please so we don't distract the performance" she explained and I put my phone on silent and the show begin all of the acts were good nothing was terrible but it was quite enjoyable. We had a few solo songs and a a few monologue and duolougue and a few dance and group songs finally it was the girls song.

The song from the other chapter

I looked at everyone's faces and they were so proud of them I then looked at my manager and she was so shocked
She looked like that one photo of Sam from the crescent Hotel

I tried not to laugh but oh it was so funny I waited for the curtains to close before I let out a little laugh "what are you laughing at?" Sam asked "my manager face when thegirls sang" I told him "whay I didn't know they would be that good" she told us still in shock "we both let out a little giggle. Once the show was over we waited for the girls and we were all just talking.  As we were just chatting my manager had gone quiet I could tell she was thinking because she had her thinking face on. I let her think while the rest of us laughed and joked. Eventually the girls came out and we cheered and they got really embarrassed and we just laughed at them.

*one week later*
*Sam POV*
I was sat on television couch talking to Colby it was a calm Saturday afternoon the girls were upstairs doing something im not sure what but all of a sudden there was a knock at the door I looked at Colby "are you expecting anyone?" He asked and I shook my head we both got up and walked to the door. I opened the door and their stud Colby's manager "hey what's up?" He asked "I need to talk to you both" she told us and we invited her inside we made her tea and we sat in the living room "so what did you need to talk to us about?" Colby asked "well you know how big boss is thinking of starting a band" she told us and Colby nodded "well I was thinking and this is up to you but I was thinking with the singing skill the girls had and obviously your singing skill you could be in the band" she suggested I went silent I was thinking about the girls safety more than anything I was just lost in thoughs.

*Colby POV*
My manager suggested that me and the girls started a band together I thought it would be a great idea I looked at Sam who was lost in his own thoughts. Wait just me, Kat and Stas that's not fair what about Sam I have heard him sing "what about Sam" I mentioned making the silence even louder than it was before.

*Sam POV*
I was thinking of all the pros and cons of this whole thing when Colby then said "what about Sam?" 'I'm sorry. WHAT!' "W-what about him?" His manager asked "well if you have me, Kat and Stas it's not very fair on Sam" he explained I just stared at him with wide eyes "well I don't know if he can sing?" Hia manager pointed out and I nodded in agreement "but he can" Colby told her with a straight face "I haven't sang since you left!" I mentioned "you sang the other day when I knew it was you" he told me "no I was saying that words not singing" I corrected him "Sam I don't want to be in a band without you" he told me with puppy eyes "colby we haven't been in a band together since band camp and even then I don't know if I can still sing" I told him he went quite for a second I thought he dropped hit so I faced his manager.

"Then sing now" he sold and I nearly game myself whiplash I looked at him that fast "I'm sorry?!" I said "pick a song and sing now" he said I just looked at him in complete shock "no!" I told him "why not?" He asked "because I haven't sang in years I dont even now if I can" I told him "ok that's fine we can wait till you are ready" he told me and I nodded "I'm going to bed i'll make a decision in the morning" I told them and went to bed.

I couldn't sleep my head was filled with thoughts about the pros and cons of everything. Colby walked I to the room and got into bed "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable I was just too excited for this idea" he whispered as he pulled me into a cuddled take as much time as you need for this" he whispered again "goodnight baby" he said as he kissed my neck I eventually fell asleep with a good cuddle.

Everyone loves a good cuddled don't forget to get your daily cuddled guys.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
Hey guys thank you for reading sorry for the slow update 5he next chapter should be out either tomorrow or the day after but thank you again for reading and I hope you have a good day or night bye for now