chapter 11

*Sam POV*
I was downstairs my head was just rushing with thoughts with the pros and cons of everything 'Will the girls even be safe' 'will we be able to the things we love' what is something bad happens to the girls it'll be my fault because I agree to it' 'why did they want me in the band anyway what could I bring to it'. I just couldn't keep my head quiet I couldn't focus on anything I tried to cook breakfast but I couldn't I just kept buying things "come on Sam focus are you that fucking stupid" I told myself "you shouldn't talk to yourself like" I heard colby say I looked at him "it's the truth" I told him "yeah but it's not" "how?" I asked "well you got a gcse grade of 8 in maths that's smart" he told me with a smirk "really its not that impressive" I told him "really what is 35 x 47?" He asked "1,645" I said "ok now do 46 x 79" he said I rolled my eyes "3,634" I told him "see you are smart" he said holding my shoulders "yeah but I'm just worried about everything the girls safety your safety everything seems scary" I told him "yeah but look at me the only scare or injury is form when we were 7 and I fell on a rock" he lifted my shirt and i saw the scar "yeah but what if some pervert get into their hotel room and does some bad?!" My mind was beginning to rase with thoughts "yeah but that won't happen as when I'm on tour we book the inter hotel so we are the only ones there and my security stands outside no one get in and if but soon unbeknown reason they won't get out because of security will stop them and the police are all on stand by just incase anything does happen" he reassured me and I nodded "are you sure?" I asked "yes I'm sure I've had 18 girls arrested for trespassing" and I nodded "do you still tike to think?" He asked "I think so give me till 3:15" I told him and he nodded "do you need help with cooking?" He asked and I nodded in defeat.

We cooked breakfast together making a full English and it was great everyone loved it. Good because I burnt too much but once colby shown up it made it easier.

*Colby POV*
When I came downstairs this morning I could see how stressed Sam was so I gonna give him all the time he needs to make this decision.

Now reader I bet you are thinking he will say yes and then everything with be just fine and you will live happily ever after and maybe you are right but you also might be wrong so let's fine out here.

It was 12:35pm and I was sat downstairs watching some daily dose of Internet and the girls had gone out shopping for the day and they left about 30 minutes ago and then all of a sudden I heard singing from upstairs now because I knew the girls were out I walked upstairs as quietly as I could I was the most angelic voice I had ever heard I walked up to Sam's door and put my ear to it and listened. I had never heard this song and I have listened to alot of songs in my time.

'Was it is own song?' I heard him move and panicked and ran downstairs as quickly and as quietly as humanly possible I sat back down on the couch and acted like nothing happened. Sam came downstairs he looked at me "how long have you been here?" He asked "I've been here the whole time" I told him witha  little smile "oh ok em I'm ready to make a decision" he told me with a slight whisper to his voice "are you sure?" I asked and he gave me a little nod "ok do you wna tor sit down and tell me?' I asked and he nodded again and sat next to me I waited for him to speak as I could see how nervous he was and aure I took him a while to talk but you know it was in his own time.

I think it took him about a minute to talk and I was on with that "ok I'm ready" he told me "ok whenever you are ready"  I told him in a calming voice and I looked him with the softest eyes I could.

*Sam POV*
I was so scared to make this decision but I knew I couldn't wait for too long to make a decision so today is the day I make that decision "ok I'm ready" I told Colby my voice sounded terrible god I sound like I'm gonna cry "ok whenever you are ready" he said in the softest voice ever 'ok here we go' I took one big breath "let's start the bad" I told him and Colby gave me the biggest hug he could and we called Colby's manager
'Colby's manager is in bold

Hello

Hi em we have an answer on the band idea

Oh yeah and that is?

Well after spending a lot time thinking about this our answer is-

Is?

Yes!

Ok i'll call the big boss and give the idea is it ok if I send a video of the girls singing to him?

Yes that is fine

I also need a video of Sam singing if that is ok?

Yes we will go get that sorted now and we will send it too you

Ok tha k you so much for thinking about it and agreeing to it

It's ok we will send you that video now and we will see you later

Bye for now and thank you again

We recorded me singing the Song from before and we sent it to Colby's manager and now we had to wait for an answer from the big boss.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
Hey guys thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed and I will see you in the next one bye for now