Smash Burger

Y/n POV

Me and my 3 friends were out shopping at the mall, you know just having a nice girl day.

Till all of a sudden WE GOT HUNGRY!? "Are any of you hungry?" I say "yeah I'm starving!" Y/b/f/n says. "Oh my goodness girls we should go to smash burger!!" Your other friend says. "Yerrrr! I need a good meaty burger!" I say back.

We then make it to smash burger and order as soon as we step foot.

We all got a seat and we are all talking about school, who likes who, tokio hotel, who's the hottest member, blah blah blah.

I start talking about tom and how GORGEOUS he is.

I start to stare into space and I look to see who is coming in, I see, wait who is that?

Is that who I think it is? it can't be.... OMG TOM KAULITZ FROM TOKIO HOTEL!! and who is he with, NO WAY BILL,GUSTAV, AND GEORG!!!!

I almost screamed and I turned to my friends and whisper, "TOKIO HOTEL IS HERE IM GONNA SCREAM OMG!"

they all whip there heads over to the door and start freaking out. We decided to stay calm and when we are done eating we would ask to take a picture with them.

After they get done ordering, THEY GET A TABLE NEAR US! Me and my friends get really red in the face and we all just look at each other because we don't know what to say.

Y/f/n looks over to bill and bill was looking at her! And then she whispered in my ear that TOM WAS STARING AT ME! I turn a violent shade of red and look over at him and he's staring at me!

He was smirking at me and staring at me, but when I look at him he doesn't   look away. I give a small smile and feel myself blushing and turn away.

We get our food and the boys get there food and I start eating the juicy, greasy, delicious burger and fries right away.

Me and my friends start talking and laughing and in the corner of my eye, I see that beautiful blonde/brunette dread locks man looking at me again. I can't help but start blushing AGAIN.

We all get done eating and then we decide to go ask them for a picture. We all nervously get up and they make me go ask them to take a picture,🙄.

"Hi, we don't mean to bother you but can we take a picture with you guys? We are huge fans." I say shaking on the inside. They all smile at me and say yes and we take a picture with all 4 of them. I was next to Tom and he grabbed my waist and kissed me on the cheek as I did the same.

We say goodbye and then Tom stops me. He says in broken English "can I get your number? you are very pretty." Smirking at me playing with his lip ring. I blush "of course!" He gives me his flip phone and I put my number in as he does the same to mine. "I'll see you around one of these days."

"Yeah me too, maybe we can hang out one of these days!"

"I would like that." He says kissing me on the cheek

"bye" I say smiling

"Bye princess" he says smiling too