First Move

A/N: THANK YOU ALL FOR GIVING ME IDEAS AND REQUEST YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST I LOVE YOU ALLL!!!
@txmkaulitx
gave me this amazing idea!!!! To everyone who gave me multiple ideas I will do them and I will tag you so don't worry!

Y/n POV (as always)

I was laying on my bed in a star position, bored to death.

Looking up at the ceiling, starring at the little dust particle stuck on my ceiling.

Till all of a sudden *RIIIINNNGGGG* *RIIINNNNNNNGGGGG*

My phone blows up like CRAZY!!!!

It's my bestie y/f/n!!

"Hey girly!! The hottest guy in school is throwing a party and invited us!!! Do you wanna go please say yes PLEASE!!" She screams over the phone

"Oh em geee! OF COURSE I WILL I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO!" I scream

"OKAY SEE YOU IN LITERALLY 20 MINUTES!!!"

AAAAA 20 MINITES OURH NAUR!!

I quickly put makeup on and find a party outfit (you can wear whatever you want 🤭 look on Pinterest idk yolo)

As I'm putting on my earrings I hear a honk at the door and see that's it's my bestie!

I kick the door open and run into the car and then we head to the party.

I get there and get a GIGANTIC WHIFF of alcohol.

Me and my best friend over to the drinks and start partying it up.

Until I feel eyes on me......

I look to see a boy I never seen before.

He had brown eyes, a flat brim cap, a lip ring, and baggy clothes and also blonde dreadlocks.

I'm guessing he goes to our school but whatever he was really cute.

I see he starts walking over to me, my heart starts racing at this point that I might just drop dead.

"Hey" he says with a smirk on his face and a lil drunk

I smile "hey, what's your name?"

"Tom kaulitz, yours?"

"Y/n, how come I never seen you at school?"

"I go to a different school like around the corner."

"Oh that explains why!" I say while laughing

He laughs too and we talk for awhile.

"Do you wanna ditch this and go somewhere else?"

"Sure! Let me tell my friend one second"

I tell her and she says okay and to be safe.

He takes me to his car which is a really nice car.

He starts BLASTING gorillaz and we start vibing.

Toms POV

After talking and laughing with y/n, I pull up at a McDonald's because im hungry and so is she.

She is SO beautiful and I really like her!!

We go in and before getting anything we started messing around.

The cashier wasn't there yet so I wanted to be a little rebellious😎😎

I kicked the girls bathroom open and walk in there and y/n starts laughing and so do I.

We then started playing tag, Knocking tables over and chairs over too.

The McDonald's employee yelled at us and we got scared so me and y/n ran out of the McDonald's.

We ended up going to Burger King and getting 2 whoppers and fries with YOU GUESSED IT..., A LARGE DR PEPPER!!!!!!

We eat in the car, inhaling every bite and laugh at each other for awhile.

We vibe to more music having the time of our lives at this point.

We get done eating and start talking about each other, things we like, and other things.

It then got silent and we stared at each other.

We started getting closer and then I kissed her.

We made out for a little bit until we pulled apart and started smiling like crazy.

We exchanged numbers and from then on, we started being boyfriend and girlfriend.

She is the best thing that has ever happened to me.