Interview

TY GUYS SM FOR 400+ READS LIKE OMG!!! Also background information in this imagine you are a very big singer and very well known for all your amazing songs.
Y/n POV

I wake up from my comfortable king sized bed. I look at the alarm clock next to my night stand to see that it's 9:30. Great, in 2 hours I have to be on television for a interview.

I go downstairs and grab my black berry, bedazzled, flip phone to call up my amazing hair dresser and make up artist. I tell them to be here at 10:00 EXACT! I'm to lazy to do any of that stuff right now.

I aggressively grab the pack of plain bagels from my fridge and pop them in the toaster. I get the plain cream cheese and cook up some JUICY bacon to put it on my bagel.

After the bagels are done cooking, I put that stuff on there, grab a Dr. Pepper from the fridge and chug that thang. After I pick all the food out of my teeth, I go upstairs and brush my teeth, pick out the clothes I'm gonna wear for the interview, and then put on lotion, deodorant, and perfume.

They hair stylist finally comes over, I tell SPECIFICALLY what I want. Then the makeup artist comes and does my makeup like any other makeup artist would do.

After they finish I realize I gotta get going. I call up my limo and paparazzi are at the lobby of my fancy apartment, ugh why am I so gorgeous!!

The limo driver starts taking me to my destination. I'm in the back listening to one of my favorite bands, tokio hotel. I love this groups music and I ended up going to one of there concerts and everyone knew instantly who I was and freaked out, luckily I had VIP seats so no one could bother me. I did end up meeting all of them because they knew who I was.

We finally arrive to the interview, I hope out of the limo and thank the man. My body guards follow me and try to get the paparazzi away from me. I go in the back and next thing I know, IM DOING MY 100 MILLIONTH INTERVIEW THIS YEAR!!!! (Everyone cheering and clapping for me ofc!!)

"So y/n, everyone won't stop talking about how you went to that tokio hotel concert a few weeks ago. Are you a really big fan of them? Are you dating anyone from the German band?"
The man said

"yeah I'm a really huge fan of tokio hotel they are awesome! And no I'm not dating any of the members but I did in fact meet all four of them. I may or may not have a crush on one of them."
I say laughing as the crowd goes 'oooooo'

"let me guess, is it Tom?"

I look down and blush "it's Tom"

The crowd freaks out going wild and me and the man are laughing.

After the interview was over, I went to the mall and got some clothes and all that good stuff. I then went home and checked my emails, I got an email from the same guy asking me to do another interview with him next week. I emailed him back yes, he also told me to watch his interview tomorrow as he was having someone "special".

The next morning I wake up and get ready for the day. I didn't have anything special to do so I thought I would just stay in because it was raining. I go on my Tv and on to the show that I was interviewed on. I see, OMG NO FREAKING WAY! TOKIO HOTEL. OMG GMGMGMMGMGMG.

I calm myself down and watch the interview.

After he asked them a couple of question the man said.

"So I heard that y/n y/l/n went to your concert, she was talking about it during the interview I had with her. She also told me something else too."

Tom says "Oh yeah she was, she's very nice and pretty I loved meeting her."

NO FREAKING WAY!! I blushed

"Well she said that she has a little crush on you, what do you have to say about that?" The man said

ARE U FREAKING KIDDING ME WTH HE JUST RATTED ME OUT!

Tom laugh and so do the other boys "funny enough I have a crush on her too!"

.... Part 2?????