Another Dimension

Y/n POV
Today was a Friday and I had just gotten out of prison (school).

I ran home, slammed my backpack on the couch, went to my room, changed out of my school clothes, put pajamas on, go downstairs to get a snack, go back to my room, blast tokio hotel, stare at the picture of Tom kaulitz and bill kaulitz, and lay on my bed and read Wattpad Tom kaulitz x reader stories.

As I sit there and eat my lunch glorious fruit I get a little tired, so like any normal person, I take a nap.

An hour later I wake up in, wait what? Where the hell am I???? Why am I in a hotel?

I look down and I'm not in my comfy pajamas anymore. I look for my phone and pull out a, *gasp* OH MY GOD!?! WHY DO I HAVE A BLACKBERRY FLIP PHONE? this has to be a dream right? Wrong. There's a clock, it reads 5:30. I get out of school and 3:00 and come home 3:10. I went to take a nap at exactly 4:30... wait, did I shift somewhere?

I get up to look at myself and all I see myself wearing is a Ed Hardy tight gray v neck that has a print of a skull in a pretty purple, but underneath is a white long sleeve shirt. I was always wearing dark blue low rise jeans with also dark blue low converse. My hair was in 2 little pig tails but the rest of my hair was down, and the pig tails were braided.

Not gonna lie, I looked really cute. Until I hear someone say in German "y/n are you ready? We have to be at the concert in like 40 minutes!" Wait a minute, how come I can understand that? I'm I? Wait no freaking way... APART OF TOKIO HOTEL? I have to 100% sure so I say "yeah just give me a minute!" OMG I JUST SPOKE GERMAN WHAT THE! I look at my face and notice I have some light eyeliner on and little but of cover up, thank god I still have my freckles in this universe, or whatever it is. I have lipgloss on and blush, I think I'm good. Wait, do I have perfume in my bathroom? Oh em geee yerrrr I do it's literally viva la juicy and so many other things. I spray the viva la juicy and open the bedroom door and go into the kitchen.

Oh my freaking literal god, ITS TOKIO HOTEL?! For a minute I'm flabbergasted, wow, tom looks so hot in person. "Oh my god finally, you look really good but we gotta go! Don't forget you have to do vocal warm up's with me!" Bill says, so I say "Thanks, and you know I never forget!!" Oh my god AAAAAAA!

We all get in the far and I'm in the middle of Tom and gustav. I feel a set of eyes on me and look over to see that it's Tom. My face turns red as I turn away, he still stares at me. Oh my god, why can't boys at school look at me like I'm Jesus🙄🙄.

We arrive at the stadium, and as soon I as know it HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE come to the concert. Then next thing I know I'm singing with BILL! The whole crowd is screaming, cheering us on as we go back and forth signing.

After the concert Tom pulls me aside as KISSES ME OUT OF THE BLUE?!?!? We both pull away and look into each others eyes.

Until all of a sudden, I wake up...