Interview PT.2

Y/N POV

My jaw dropped hearing those words come out of the one and only,  Tom Kaulitz mouth.

Oh. My. God

"HE LIKES ME BACK!" I scream on the top of my lungs jumping up and down.

I jump back on the couch to listen to more of what Tom and the interviewer are saying.

"Well Tom, one of these days your gonna have to meet up with y/n again right?"

"Totally, I would do anything to see her again or meet up with her."

Awe's came from the audience, I looked at the tv in awe.
(TIME SKIP)

It's the next morning and all I can think about is the interview from yesterday.

Which reminds me I have to get ready to go to that man's interview again.

My team comes and gets me all pretty up but not to pretty up because you know I'm not going to the Grammys or whatever.

I get introduced by the interviewer and I sit in my seat as I did last time.

"So if you saw, tokio hotel was here yesterday, and Tom told us all a little secret of his."

I laugh "Yeah I saw the whole show yesterday. Thanks for ratting me out"

The crowd laughs at my joke

"Well y/n, I have a little surprise for you.."

I was really confused until I saw, TOKIO HOTEL??!?!?!

The crowd cheers, I'm flabbergasted, shocked, shy, all these feelings.

I start blushing like crazy when I see Tom looking at me.

They all gave me a hug, the seating order was bill, tom, me , gustav, and georg.

AAAAAAAAA OMG AAAAAA IM GONNA HAVE A HEART ATTACK TOM IS SEATING NEXT TO ME?????

He smelt really good too , got a better whiff of him then last time.

The guy asked us  a ton of questions, I noticed that tom was staring at me.

After the interview ended, me, Tom, and the rest of them gave me there phone numbers.

Me and Tom talked, talked, and talked for so long, getting to know each other.

He asked me if I wanted to go hang out with him during the weekend or one of theses days coming up.

I obviously said yes and then after that I went home.

We called each other that night too, laughing, giggling, kicking my feet, twirling my hair, and blushing.

I knew then and there that Tom Kaulitz was gonna be my boyfriend...

A/n: should I make a part 3 of this? ALSO THANK YOU GUYS SM FOR 600+ VIEWS ALREADY!!!!💕💕