Lost in Your Melody

Y/n POV

I never thought I'd meet Tom Kaulitz, let alone fall in love with him. But life has a funny way of surprising you, doesn't it? It all started when my best friend dragged me to a Tokio Hotel concert. I wasn't a huge fan, but I went along anyway to support her.

As soon as Tom hit the stage, I was mesmerized. His guitar skills were out of this world, and his energy was contagious. I found myself getting lost in his music, forgetting everything else around me.

After the show, we waited outside the venue hoping to catch a glimpse of the band. That's when I saw him. Tom Kaulitz, standing just a few feet away from me. My heart skipped a beat, and I couldn't help but stare.

"Hey, you okay?" he asked, noticing my obvious awe.

I nodded, unable to form words. He chuckled, and I felt my cheeks flush.

"Well, thanks for coming to the show," he said with a smile. "It means a lot to us."

I managed to mumble a "thank you" before my friend dragged me away. But that brief encounter was enough to leave a lasting impression on me.

Over the next few weeks, I found myself listening to Tokio Hotel non-stop. I couldn't get Tom's voice out of my head. And before I knew it, I found myself at another concert, this time standing front row.

As soon as Tom came on stage, our eyes met, and I swear I saw a spark. Maybe I'm just imagining things, I thought. But then, when he leaned down to play guitar in front of me, he whispered, "I remember you."

My heart skipped a beat once again. Did he really remember me? Or was he just being polite?

After the show, my friend and I waited outside the venue again, hoping to catch a glimpse of the band. And that's when Tom walked up to me.

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to grab a drink with me and the guys?" he asked, his eyes locking onto mine.

I didn't even hesitate. "Yes, I'd love to," I said, trying to keep my cool.

We ended up at a nearby bar, laughing and talking for hours. Tom was even more charming and funny than I could have ever imagined. And when he touched my hand, I felt a jolt of electricity.

We exchanged numbers that night, and before I knew it, we were texting and calling each other every day. It felt like we had known each other for years, even though it had only been a few weeks.

And then, one night, Tom surprised me by showing up at my doorstep.

"I couldn't wait any longer," he said, his eyes full of emotion.

And that's when we shared our first kiss. It was like fireworks exploding in my head. I had never felt so alive.

From that moment on, we were inseparable. Tom showed me a world I never knew existed, and I showed him a side of myself I never knew was there. We traveled the world together, wrote songs together, and fell more in love with each other every day.

I never would have guessed that a chance encounter at a concert would lead me to the love of my life.